e i g h t

Y/N woke up early and planned her day. She hate being not organized.

"Y/N!", Her mom called out and opened the door of her room. "I'm home!" She said, excited.

"Hey, mom...", Y/N replied softly, wearing her glasses.

"We're having a dinner later at our new business partner's house!", Her mom said while fixing your bed hair.

God. There's "business" again.

"Yeah, okay?", Y/N said slightly annoyed at how her Mother acts.

She dressed up and went to school.

---------------------------------------

Lucas tidied his uniform that was all curled from standing up whenever students entered the classroom because he thought it was finally you.

He couldn't go to class yesterday since he picked up his parents from airport.

Tch. I didn't get to tease her yesterday.

Lucas waited for Y/N...

The door opened and he stood up from his chair, again.

Y/N's face finally appeared. His heart palpitated wildly, he felt time stopped for the first time.

She shot him a "What?" look and went to her seat.

Lucas was supposed to ruin her day early in the morning but by the time his eyes laid on her, he completely forgot everything about it.

What's wrong with me?

"Lucas.", Y/N spoke causing him to snap out of reality.

"Yeah...Yeah?", He stammered.

Y/N shot her a suspicious look and finally, "You're going to my house, okay? I can't deal with the project alone", She said.

"Oh...You need me, huh?", Lucas attacked.

The teacher entered the class.

Y/N scoffed and mouthed: "Fuck you."

Her words send shivers down through his spine.

Lucas gulped. He thought maybe he needed to book an appointment to his doctor.

I swear, something's wrong with me.

---------------------------------------

Y/N didn't realized it but she can't help but smile at the fact that Lucas' finally showed up, but to her surprise, he didn't teased her at all.

She went home and cleaned up.

Lucas showed up early at her house too.

"I'm done.", He said, handing her the paperwork he finished.

"What the hell is this?", Y/N scowled, staring at his one paragraph full of nonsense.

"I said I'm done.", He looked away.

"Do it properly.", She lowered her voice.

"No.", Lucas lay down on the floor.

"Lucas."

"Lucas.."

"Yah!", Y/N snapped.

"Geez, I'm sorry, okay?", Lucas laughed. "Pull me.", He threw his hands in the air.

Y/N went to him, reached his hands and pulled him. Lucas who was supposed to stand up pulled her instead, causing her to fall in top of him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"He- Hey!", Y/N's felt her face heat up.

Lucas looked at the position. He saw Y/N's breast was squeezed on his.

Weird thoughts entered his mind again. He loosened the arms he wrapped around her, she threw a smack in his chest.

"You're so annoying.", Y/N growl, she tidied her clothes.

Both sat at the sofa in silence.

Why does he make everything awkward?

She rolled her eyes.

Wait.

Y/N slid closer to Lucas and hugged his arm.

Lucas felt her breast pressing into his arms, making him blush and tense.

She stopped and can't help but laugh to laugh at his reactions. She found out that Lucas gets embarrassed at this kind of thing.

But not really. Lucas was never embarrassed at these kinds of things. Maybe because he was so used to it, and that Y/N just made it alive for him again.