"So...Techno and Wilbur are your brothers. Then Phil is your dad?" Tommy nodded.

"Where is your mother?" Tommy's eyes widened.

"You haven't caught on? Tubbo. I'm adopted." Tubbo sat still.

"That.. makes a lot of sense actually. But without you telling me i probably wouldn't have known." Tubbo says, laying down.

"Really?!" Tommy shouts. He thought all the hair colours would tell Tubbo.  Especially Technos pink hair.

"Yeah. you all seem like a true family. I can see Wilbur being your older brother without even thinking you're adopted. You're like him in some senses I think."

"Ah yes I love my brother so much." Wilbur opens the door and gives Tommy a hug.

"GET OF ME YOU BASTARD!" Tommy screamed making Tubbo laugh.

"Haha. But I said keep your door open Tommy. Anyways. Phils finished dinner so you can both come down now. If you both get smoochy at the dinner table I'll puke." Wilbur snickered as he left.

"I'm gonna kill em."

They all sat at the table. Phil's empty seat at the head of the table. Tommy and Tubbo on one side Wilbur on the other. Then Techno at the other head of the table.

"Wow I see how it is Tommy. Don't want to sit next to your brother when your boyfriends here. Fine, I'll sit alone then." Wilbur pouted.

"Ew you're a grown ass man don't pout." Tommy said disgusted. Tubbo snickered. Phil came back in with steaming hot pizzas. He placed them in front of the "children". One decorated with Pepperoni. Another is plain cheese pizza. Then one that sat in front of Tubbo with pineapple on it. They all picked slices apart from Wilbur and Tubbo. when Tubbo finally picked up some it was two cheese pizzas and one pepperoni pizza.

"YEAH! TOMMY I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO DATE HIM!" Wilbur screamed cheering in delight. Tubbo's face was red and confused while Tommy's was red and angry.

"What did i do?" Tubbo asked nibbling on his slice or pizza.

"You didn't pick up the pineapple slice unlike someone." Wilbur glared at the blond boy next to him that was generating a dangerous aura.

"Wilbur. Stop saying we're boyfriends. We're just really good friends." Tommy glared back.

"Yeah, and so are me and Niki." Wilbur smirked, taking a bite. As he was about to take another bite a slice of pineapple hit him in the face. Tommy stood smiling, licking a bit of tomato sauce off his finger. As the piece fell to the floor Wilbur picked up his slice but missed and hit Tubbo who squeaked in surprise.

"Hey don't hit my friend!" Tommy yelled, throwing more. Tubbo made eye contact with Techno who was just eating peacefully then with Phil who was smiling but about to pop a blood vessel. As the two brothers were yelling and throwing food at each other Phil stood up and threw both of their drinks at the boys causing them to stop. They made eye contact and smiled.

"Phil come give us a hug!" Tommy yelled as Wilbur chased Phil arms extended covered in juice, tomato, pineapple, pepperoni and other ingredients. Phil screamed running away as Tubbo laughed and Techno snickered.

"Hey uh. Tubbo?" Techno said getting Tubbo's full attention.

"You make that so-called brother of mine happy. And i will never show it but i do care about him. I'm happy he let you in this house and let us meet you because he's done that with none of his friends. But he trusts you enough to let you meet us. Also you didn't punch him when you found out he lied to you which is respect from me. Boyfriend or not Tubbo he cares about you more than any of us probably. So stick with him. I'd like to see you round here more." Techno finished with a smile and an almost crying Tubbo. Tubbo nodded, wiping away tears.