a b o u t

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful

التَّحِيَّاتُ لِلَّهِ وَالصَّلَوَاتُ وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللَّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى عِبَادِ اللَّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

(All compliments, prayers and pure words are due to Allah. Peace be upon you, O Prophet, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings. Peace be upon us and upon the righteous slaves of Allah. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah. And I bear witness that Muhammad (ﷺ) is His slave and Messenger).

إِنَّ الْحَمْدَ لِلَّهِ نَحْمَدُهُ وَنَسْتَعِينُهُ وَنَسْتَغْفِرُهُ وَنَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنْ شُرُورِ أَنْفُسِنَا وَمِنْ سَيِّئَاتِ أَعْمَالِنَا مَنْ يَهْدِهِ اللَّهُ فَلاَ مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْ فَلاَ هَادِيَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

(Praise is to Allah, we praise Him and we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with Allah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds, Whomsoever Allah guides will never be led astray; and whomsoever is led astray, no one can guide. I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah, alone with no partner or associate, and that Muhammad (ﷺ) is His slave and His Messenger).

Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 1892

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

مَنْ يَهْدِهِ اللَّهُ فَلاَ مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْهُ فَلاَ هَادِيَ لَهُ إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ ‏

('Whomsoever Allah (Subhana Wa Ta'ala) guides, none can lead him astray, and whomsoever Allah sends astray, none can guide. The truest of word is the Book of Allah and best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The worst of things are those that are newly invented; every newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is going astray, and every going astray is in the Fire.')

Source: Sunan al-Nasā'ī 1578

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Albani

I am a human, fallible, imperfect and just a seeker of knowledge. I pray Allah forgives any mistake done on my part in the process of writing this book, All good that anyone may benefit from, every word that I write down that inspires another individual, is all from Allah. I'm just the means for which He uses to portray that message. Any mistakes and errors that are made are due to my weakness, but the good and the benefit is a gift from Him alone.

In Ramadan 1441H (2020) I won a giveaway which was a chance to attend the course presented by ELANA FINISHING SCHOOL (Elana Muslimah) 

GEMS FROM QURAN AND SEERAH

"RAMADAN REFLECTION SERIES"

Jewels from Quraan and Seerah for you to have a truly Holistic Ramadan Experience in their series of courses #RamadanRenaissance under the guidance of Sister Ishraaq Hassan.

Alhamdulillah, I can't thank Allah enough for giving me a chance to access this course and gather some gems from the Qur'an and Sunnah. I was a bit skeptical about this course, since it clashed with one of my university classes, but I don't know why I didn't even check about my class and went to attend it on the first day and Bam! I felt like I had to pen down this journey, because it had me hooked from the start.

I can't say it's been a life-changing experience, but it impacted my life greatly and even till now, whenever I take out my journal, I press it to my chest because it's special and when I started to read it this Ramadan; I felt like I'd to share this with ya'll.

Previously I used to share the pictures of my journal as pdf with some of my friends but as this idea of sharing it here struck me the other day, Allah also inspired me to try Google Lens to copy the text. I'd never tried Google Lens for handwritten works, although it's my go-to for all other copy-paste I do like in case of selecting text from screenshots or anything else and to my surprise it worked good enough with handwritten notes from my journal, along with few corrections or additions here and there but almost sixty percent of the work is done by Google Lens. (So let's give the credit;)

May Allah make it easier for me in sharing these beautiful gems and make it beneficial for you.

My work is done if it benefits even a single one of you.  

Note - As said before this is from my personal notes of the above mentioned course I'd attended last Ramadan, and I am sharing this here as reminder, hoping it would benefit anyone of you and not to portray a holier picture of myself nor are these words written by me, like you I am also in dire need of Hidayah.

"And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers." - Qur'an 51:55