The Wise Guy

It's just a day of tiredness inside on me where I just napping at my bedroom. I was so bored that time so that I try to sneak out so that I would never be bored today, I left the house to go somewhere to meet a new friends. A few second I encounter a teenager, his name is Vhon Andrei this guy was so cool, funny, and the curious guy I met. He lives at group two with his father and younger brother and also his grand mother and grandfather, he is not living in a kingdom but in a simple house. He is the coolest and first friend I meet.
     I think that time when I met him we do everything we wanted because we enjoy every t that we are doing. We play basketball, volleyball and badminton. But sometimes our favorite trip is to explore the places we need to discover,with our imaginative thoughts about the past when we meet each other. I believe that we are the parekoy that time,that's why I call him "the wise guy". But before that we also met our new friend Jorlie the person who wants to enjoy life and make it happy all time's.
     Jorlie is the guy where always want to lough, joking and love to trip in other people. I think it's a joke when we met each other. And beside he was the busy guy in everything specially in his study just like vhon,i name him "The Funny Guy" and we have decided to have a new friends. In a past few months we easily meet the small one but so amusing. When I met this guy I don't know if he is just like joking to other  person who has the oldest thought that I encounter,he loves to foster a doves,chicken, and all animals that they have in their field at sitio lower bolo(agubawa beach)they have also a lots of coconut.