Chapter 1

"I heard he got into a fight yesterday!"

"He's a delinquent! What's good he can do anyway?"

"I wonder why the school haven't kicked him off"

"Look at those bandages! He is dangerous! We should stay away from him!"

"Yes! Yes! You are right! Stay away from him"

These whispers or more like yelling were normal for the Sun high school. The same things were said every morning and afternoon. Even in classes, the whispers didn't stop. It was like a whole school had decided to attack a boy whose appearance was more delinquent than a student but it didn't bother him as much as it did before.

"Why do you even let them talk like that shouyou!" Sasaki Akito followed by Kimura Daichi yelled as they ran towards him.
Already have a feeling that the morning was going to be like another morning sighed having a headache.

"And they will talk more if I do anything. So I shouldn't do anything to give them more reason to paint me in the bad image" this argument happens more than 3 times a week. Akito and Daichi both didn't like when the others talked ill about him which was almost daily except for the weekend.

The two sighed knowing very well that it is the truth why he never tries to defend himself.
"B-But" Shouyou just shook his head leaving no room for more argument.

Deciding to change the subject, Daichi took out his notebook turning towards Shouyou giving him a pleading look. Knowing what was coming, he started to walk away but his attempt was futile as Daichi grabbed his hand. 

"Shouyou!" He cried. "Help me Shouyou! This assignment is of 1/4 grade but I forgot to do it! Please give me the answer Shouyou! I will not ask you again!". Shouyou groaned as he looked at his dramatically crying friend.
"Alright. Don't cry, idiot. I will help you" he says taking out his notebook. Daichi moved to grab his notebook but Shouyou held it up at arm's length. "Only if you promise that you will do your work from now onwards by yourself".

Daichi grumbled but nodded nonetheless. Shouyou nodded satisfied giving him the notebook.  

"Thank you. You are my lifesaver! I am indebted to you shouyou!" Daichi says with a bow. "I am going then. I have to do the assignment. Thank you shouyou" Daichi thanked again and with a wave ran away to his classroom.

"You do know right that he is going to ask your help again, right?" Akito says to which Shouyou nodded. "It's fine, Akito. Let's go to the classroom"

Akito nodded and they walk towards their respective classroom.
The three studied together in the same class before their classes were shuffled after their promotion to higher classes.

Now, Akito and Daichi were in the same classroom while he was left alone in the other.
He missed those two. They distracted him whenever the students and teachers overwhelmed him with a panic attack.

"Ignore them," Akito says as he started to enter his classroom. "And be careful, please" he added.

"Alright, Akito. See you later" Shouyou says as he walked to his classroom which was at the end of the hall.

He took his usual window seat in the back. He took his books out and ignoring the students as they started coming in.

"I like to sit at the window seat but he took it! Ark!"

"Don't you know? That seat pretty much belongs to him. I heard he hit a boy who tried to sit there."

"Huh? That's scary. I am terrified now! He really should get suspended"

"Yes! I don't know why the school even allow a delinquent to study here"

"Staying away from him is good for us"

"Yes, stay away from him!"

Shouyou wondered if that's all the students think about. Were the students that free? Did they have nothing to do other than speaking nonsense about him? But as usual, he remained silent to the taunts and read the textbook.

Ms. Matsumoto, the Math teacher entered the classroom. The student quietened and sat on their chairs. 

"Take out your notebooks. We will do algebra," she says with a no-nonsense tone. The students obeyed quickly not wanting to get the teacher's wrath.

The time passes by and it was now 4th period, just before lunch when the door slammed open.

Two tall students strode in and stood like guards when The school prince, Okada Ren also the class council president entered with the other two senior students, a boy, and a girl, following him.

"Oh my God! That's Okada-Sama! He looks so handsome!"

"Look at his blue eyes! They are like the ocean! I could just get lost in it"

"I wonder if he will say yes if I asked him out?"

"He hasn't ever said yes to any girl or boy who asked him out"

"Boy? There's no way our class prince is gay! "

"Yup! Only pretty girls deserve to stay beside him."

"Why is the class president here anyway?"

"Probably because of that delinquent"

"He already troubles us! Is he going to trouble our Okida-Sama?"

"Like We will let him"

"Please be quiet. We have gotten information that someone has brought inappropriate comics to school. Please listen to us and remain still during the inspection."

He gestured for the two students to check the bags and the desks. The girls stared at him with awe doing gestures that they think are cute to get his attention but his attention remained on only one person.

Hayashi Shouyou. Shouyou tried not to blush under his gaze. It's not his fault anyway! Okida Ren was known as the school prince for a reason!

Okida Ren, a tall boy and only a grade above him. His height was towering and has broad shoulders in contrast to his slim and lean body. He has blonde hair which came down to his neck. His eyes were pure blue shining brightly and his pale skin just added to his beauty. He looked like a divine God. He's the student council president and was known to work efficiently in his task. He opposed bullying and was great in speeches. He was perfect in everything and was a great learner.

It was no wonder the students and teachers liked him.

Did I do something wrong? Why is he staring? I haven't gotten into a fight. He probably has heard of all the things the other say to me. So he dislikes me then? Well, it's to be expected. I am nothing like him anyway. Flawed in everything. I hate my life, man! But... after so many hardships, I can't give up now! I am finally living his life to the fullest now!
Shouyou felt he was going to melt when the senior says that he didn't find any inappropriate comic.

Ren nodded. " Thank you for listening to us. Please continue your lesson" he says and after saying good afternoon to the teacher he got out of the class with the other seniors following him.