Chapter 18

Dan
I woke up smelling two intoxicating scents my butt was hurting when I moved so I groaned hearing two sweet voices say "baby" I immediately opened my eyes and saw my mates who both had tears in their eyes. Which caused me to cry. I felt guilty. They probably hate me.

"How are you feeling love?" James asks sitting on the bed. He grabbed my hand gently moving it to his face so he could kiss it. I wanted to pull away I felt so disgusted with myself. "Dan just so you know we don't hate you or feel disgusted with you" Ethan says.

I smiled at them but something else caught my eyes. Two small beds standing next to mine. My girls. I thought. "You wanna see them" James asked and immediately stand up pushing the bed closer to mine. I saw two small bundles of joy fast asleep.

I touched their small faces. Now that Jake wasn't around I could finally name my babies how I wanted. "Olivia" I whispered she immediately opened her eyes the other girl was smaller and I knew her name right away. "Yuna" i whispered.

I grabbed olivia out of her bed and hugged her close to me. "Dan baby we want to help you take care of our kids" Ethan says my eyes immediately snapped towards him.

"You mean you don't hate me?" I asked full of disbelief. "No Dan we don't hate you" James says. "But I'm disgusting" i say. "No that Jake guy is disgusting he marked you and made you pregnant now as soon as you're ready I'm gonna mark you and our daughters will live the happiest life they could get" Ethan says his eyes turning red.

His wolf was ready to take over. "So Olivia and Yuna?" James asked with a smile. "Yes you don't mind right?" I asked scared they shook their head. "No as long as you're happy with the names" James says. "Jake wanted to name them jade and winter" i say.

"I didn't want that" I say. "It's your choice you're the one giving birth to them and also he forced this on you. You can name them however you want to and I thing Olivia and Yuna are beautiful names." Ethan says he pecked my lips. I missed them. I truly did.

Later that day I was laying alone in the room Ethan and James had go home and I still had to stay with my two daughters. Olivia who was now fast asleep in her bed but Yuna was awake. I had layed her down on my chest.

"Hello there little princess" I had whispered to her. "I promise you I will protect you with all my life" I say holding her small hand. "I love you" I say kissing her head. Both twins looked like me and I was grateful for that.

I kissed Yuna's head and tucked her in. Both of my daughters where now fast asleep and I was sitting alone now. They had removed the mark Jake had put on me and now i could really start over with my 2 mates again. I layed down under the blankets looking at my twin girls before finally falling asleep.

James
Ethan and I where waiting in the living room for his dad to get us. Ethan was furious and was ready to torture Jake until he begged him to kill him. "Please Ethan relax" i say rubbing his back. "No I won't calm down you saw the state Dan was in he is broken. I've never seen him so fragile before." Ethan said with tears in his eyes.

"Don't you want Dan to kill Jake?" I asked him. Ethan sighed "I won't kill him he tortured our love for weeks he is gonna get the same thing but then 10 times worse" Ethan growled his eyes turning red. Meaning his wolf was ready to murder anyone.

Ethan sighed before pulling me in his arms "come here angel." He says kissing my neck "we have to complete the mating ritual as soon as possible my wolf feels restless" Ethan says.

"Are you gonna let Dan be the top again?" I asked him "that's Dan's choice he is gonna be the one telling us what to do. Only one thing I'm sure about I'll always top you" Ethan growled slamming his lips on mine.

His wolf had took over as he was kissing me roughly pushing my mouth open with his tongue as he roamed his hands all over my body. I moaned against his lips as his hands squeezed my butt. "Gosh your so sexy" Ethan whispered. Kissing me again.

"Jeez you horn dog" Aiden says shaking his head. "Do you want to go to Jake or do you want to continue this" Aiden says. Immediately Ethans eyes darkened "how much I want to continue this I want to hurt that motherfucker for hurting the one I love" Ethan says.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards Aiden's  car. "The rest is already there ready to torture him but just to be sure are we gonna kill him now or wait for Dan to do it" Aiden asked as he drove us towards the venue.

"Dan is the one deciding when to kill him so until then we keep that bastard alive" Ethan growled he was holding me tightly. "Ethan your hurting me" I say he immediately let go of me. "Sorry angel" he says.

I grabbed his hand "please Ethan don't let that bastard get to you" i say kissing his hand. "Angel your gonna stay with my dad okay when we torture him. I don't want you to see me like that" Ethan says.

"Okay babe but please don't do something you regret" i say. He kissed my cheek and I relaxed against him. "He made my mate pregnant. He raped him forced him something he didn't want. I know for a fact that if Dan wasn't kidnapped that one of us would be the one to be pregnant" Ethan says. I know he was hurt and angry. His mate was forced to be something he wasn't ready for.

"We're here" Aiden announced. I looked up to see a the pack house from Caiden. The house I used to live in. Great this is the torture house.

Now we all know what's gonna happen next chapter. It took a little longer to upload this one cause I wanted it to be perfect. I hope you all like it ❤️