I smile at that and I'm mentally thanking my grandpa for saving or helping Harry get back on the ship safely. 

"Well I'm glad you guys are ok... Who else survived?" 

"Ron, Niall, Zayn, Liam and that one girl... Ron saved her for some reason." Edward says shrugging his shoulders "Ron saved Lottie? I know Ron would like her!" I cheer. 

"Wait so sheldon didn't survive?" Marcel asks Edward with wide eyes "Who the fuck is sheldon?" Edward asks seeming confused "Sheldon, black hair, thin tall guy... He kept the ship clean?" 

Edward shrugs his shoulders "Don't know him... So he wasn't that important also he did a horrible job at cleaning our room." 

Marcel and Harry both roll their eyes "That's because you cut his balls off for coming in our room Edward!"

My eyes widen, I keep forgetting that Edward is this horrible sadistic person sometimes. 

Edward starts chuckling "Oh him! I mean I still have a piece of him floating in a jar in my room... Rip Sheldon you will be missed you ball-less fucker." I can't help but giggle at Edward's words while Harry and Marcel both seem annoyed and amused at the same time. 

"So what's the plan now? I mean the ship is literally ruined and needs to be fixed?" I look up at Marcel because I know that he's the only one that makes plans. 

"Well we are docking to get the ship fixed at the places closest to here which happens to be our hometown..." 

Marcel gives Harry and Edward a look who both groan making me wonder why. 

Harry stands up with a huff "I think I should clean myself up a bit..." I stare at Harry who pouts and an idea pops up in my head. 

I smile at him innocently "Or I could wash you my brave captain?" I giggle as Harry's breath hitches "I-I Uhm yes please?" 

I jump off Marcel's lap and give Marcel and Edward both a kiss before skipping after Harry to our chamber. 

Harry sits on the floor while I fill the large tub like bucket with warm water. 

"Do you need help getting rid of those clothes captain?" Harry's breath once again hitches and he nods while getting off the floor. I kneel down in front of him and unbutton his pants before gently sliding it down his beautiful thick thighs, I place soft kisses all over his thighs while lifting one of his feet of the ground so I can get the pants off, I repeat that with the other leg before throwing the pants to the other side of the room. 

I press a kiss just right above his cock before getting off the ground, I undo his shirt and slowly slide it off his arms.

I look at Harry's beautiful naked body for a second I then grab his hand and lead him to the tub and help him in. 

I kneel down next to the tub and grab a rag which I wet in the water right where Harry's cock is and I make sure to gently grace it with the tips of my fingers before taking the rag out of the water and I start working on cleaning Harry's arms and back. 

I can feel Harry's eyes burning holes into me while I wash and dry his hair., I might have made sure to leave my bum in his view while arching my back slightly. 

"What is it captain?" Harry groans "You know damn well what I want Lou." 

"Hmm no I don't think I do?" Harry huffs and grabs my chin roughly, making me look at him while he smirks. 

"I want to fuck you until you can't walk anymore!" 

I can't help but feel myself get hard. "Oh please Harry." Harry shakes his head "It's captain to you bitch." 

His words make me even more needy and I whine. Harry points at the bed "Hands and knees." 

I do as Harry says and watch him get out if the water, his cock already proudly standing up. 

"You want this bitch?" I nod "Please captain please fuck me hard." Harry smirks and spits on his fingers before pushing 2 in "Oh you're still stretched aren't you! Ready to please whenever?" 

"Yes captain!" Harry then spits in his hand again and used is as lube before lining himself up with my hole. 

"Ready?" I nod grabbing the sheets tightly as he pushes into me with full force. Harry doesn't give me time to adjust he starts moving in a fast pace right away, making me moan loudly. 

Harry's hands hold my hips tightly while pounding into me hard "Do you like that? Being filled up with my big cock?" 

I nod and cry into the sheets in pleasure as he hits my prostate "say it!" "I- ahh Love y-your big ah cock captain!" I scream out. 

"I-I'm gonna-" "Hold it!" Harry demands as his movements become more sloppy and his moaning gets louder. 

"cum!" I cum right when he says that and I can feel him cumming at the same time. 

Harry pulls out after riding out his high "That was amazing darling." 

"I loved it." I look at Harry with a tired smile "And I love you." 

"Damn that was hot!" I jump up at the sudden sound and I look up to see Marcel and Edward leaning against the wall with their cocks still out but they are soft indicating that they both came already. 

"H-how long have you been here?" I ask with a slight blush on my face, they might be my boyfriends but I can't help but feel embarrassed. 

"Right from the start darling, did you think we didn't know that this was your plan?" Marcel says with a smirk on his face while walking over to the bed and laying down next to me and pulling me into his chest. 

Marcel kisses the top of my head as Edward also get's in and puts his hand on my hip "Love you all so much." He mumbles out. 

"Love you too." Marcel, Harry and I all say at the same time making us chuckle. 

"I know... Now shush and sleep it's been a rough couple of days and more are to come." 

With that I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep in the safe arms of my boyfriends. 

:)))))))) RIP Sheldon. 

~~~Renée