Chapter 34: Coming Back

Start from the beginning

"Trill!" Iris exclaimed as Trill jumped after the Crest Holders, but Ann held the little girl back.

Then, a large screen appeared before them as they saw the Crest Holders facing Duo!

"I MUST CONFESS. I DID NOT THINK ANY OF YOU WOULD DARE OPPOSE ME THIS FAR FOR YOUR PATHETIC SPECIES SURVIVAL" Duo's voice boomed before the Crest Holders.

"Then, why are we back here?!" Lan shouted as he faced Duo, "We passed your test! We all care for each other! What's the point of this?!"

"SILENCE!" Duo shouted as he pushed Lan back!

However, Chaud, Maylu, and Hub caught him before he hit the ground.

"I BELIEVE I NEED TO TEST THE HUMANS ON EARTH!" Duo's voice shouted as he waved his hand downward to make gravity crush the Crest Holders!

They screamed in pain as Trill appeared behind Baryl. Everyone on earth watched the fight before a screen and were horrified to see this!

"There has to be something we can do!" Mr. Match shouted angrily.

"He's right! We can't let this be the end!" Maddy yelled annoyed.

Dr. Wily typed up a few keys and revealed Duo's blueprints. He studied the blueprints for a moment and then turned to everyone.

"If Duo wants to test us, then we have to fight back as humans" Dr. Wily informed everyone as Dr. Wily looked at Famous.

"What do you mean, doctor?" Dr. Cossak asked curiously.

"What do humans and Navis have in common besides our heart and souls?" Dr. Wily asked calmly.

Dr. Hikari and Dr. Cossak gasped.

"Our voices!" they reasoned.

"We need to use Lullaby then" Arth added in reasoning, "That Lullaby was strong enough to reach our children and friends from another dimension. It should be the same"

"Really? Do you think it will be strong enough to reach them again?" Famous asked curiously.

"Positively!" Dr. Hikari shouted determinedly, "We have to sing to reach them. Is everyone ready to sing? We will need both Navis and humans to sing together"

"Very well. Please sing after us. My wife will lead all of you" Arth said to the doctor and turned to his twin's friends, "As for us, let's sing again. Lu Li La!"

He began to sing as Kaai held her notebook close to herself.

"I want to write the true events of these stories, so I want to help! Lu Li La!" Kaai sang loudly.

"Let this wonderful melody reach my wife's heart" Hiyama said in a whisper as he placed a hand on Shouta's shoulder, "Come, let's sing together. Lu Li La"

The father and son sang together warmly.

"No way my big brother is doing this alone! Come on, Miriam! Let's sing!" Neru shouted as she held her PET and sang with her Navi, "Lu Li La!"

"Don't you dare count me out either! SONiKA and I still want a chance!" Lily said with a smirk as she held her PET, "Li Lu La"

"Please let this song reach them" Sekka said in a whisper, "Lu Li La"

"Come on! Beat this guy already!" Ling shouted seriously, "Lu Li La!"

Jasmine's grandfather laughed at them as he whispered, "Ah, to see the young working together. It truly warms my heart. Well, I shall do my part as well. Lu Li La"

As they sang, the Lullaby was able to reach the ears of their friends from afar. Ventus and Vanitas were both watching the news about the events in Nihon. However, they heard the Lullaby too.