Allison's smile fell into oblivion out of complete shame and embarrassment as Scott propped himself up, eyes widening as they looked at the older Argent by the other side of the bed "Violet" Allison awkwardly smiled while standing up, quickly grabbing her shirt from the floor and covering herself "Violet?" Scott asked Allison as a way to figure out how his girlfriend knew the girl with a serious stare that wouldn't take her eyes off of him, meanwhile, Allison had already placed her missing clothes on "Allison's cousin... Allison's older cousin who cares for her as if she was my little sister" Violet bluntly answered, her accent prominent and clear as she took a step forward with her hand still holding onto her gun.

The safety was on, and she didn't really intend on shooting Scott but Allison couldn't take any chances. The moment she realised what it was that Violet held behind her back, she decided to jump in and avoid an altercation. After all, she was aware that Violet was a hunter, she was aware that she had killed werewolves before, that she had tagged along with her parents to hunt and that she like her father wouldn't hesitate for a second when it came to disliking a werewolf. She could have been wrong, but with her family she couldn't take any chances.

"Okay... clearly we're starting off with the wrong foot. Um, Violet this is Scott" Allison walked to her cousin, holding both her arms before pulling her into a hug "You can let go of the gun, please" She whispered, pulling away just enough to stare into Violet's eyes as she slowly let go of her weapon, letting her arm fall back to her side "Hi" Scott awkwardly waved, standing up completely, wearing nothing but his underwear. When he looked at Allison's embarrassed expression he realised the position he was in and immediately grabbed his clothes to hold them against his bare torso "Care to explain yourself?" Violet asked, arms crossed and the full weight of her body on one leg.

Scott chocked on his own saliva as he stared at Allison, waiting for her to explain the situation. He knew that if he spoke, he might make things worse. Despite her just being a teenager, Scott new that it was almost impossible for Violet to not be a hunter which is why he preferred not to say a thing, he preferred to play it safe "Um... he's my boyfriend" Allison confessed, watching as Violet walked to the window and moved the blind aside "And why is your boyfriend sneaking in instead of being welcomed through the front door?" Violet asked "Well, you see... my parents don't really like him. We're not supposed to be seeing each other" She explained.

Scott was surprised at Allison's trust in her cousin but at the end of the day, Violet was Allison's family. The two truly were like sisters and it wasn't the first time they would be hiding something for the other "Well I hate to break it up to you guys, but your parents are here" Violet muttered, watching as her aunt and uncle stepped out of the black SUV. Both Scott and Allison panicked at Violet's words, Scott shuffling around trying to find a place where he could hide. Violet rolled her eyes at Scott's lack of thought during the precise situation "You, out through the roof" He pointed at Scott who nodded "You take out a book and 'study'. I'll go downstairs and buy you guys some time" Violet ordered. The two other teenagers in the room nodded and proceeded to follow as ordered.

     Violet started heading downstairs, hearing the mumbling noises of her family members at the kitchen "Chris, Victoria" Violet smiled, standing by the counter where she had previously read her uncle's letter. The paper was no longer there. Taking it's place instead where two silver cases with Violet's name engraved on them. It were her weapons, the once that only belonged to her, the rest of her family's armoury had been sent to her uncle for safe keeping, their short leave was to go and claim the weapons which had arrived barely and hour and a half before Violet did "Violet" Chris smiled, a sense of sadness hiding behind his expression.