Chapter 1

A/N: Hi guys! It seems I am still incredibly bad at coming up with something to say at the beginning of chapters... 0>0

I guess... Enjoy?

- - -

A few months after All Might was retired, the world was on the edge. Now that the symbol of peace was no longer there, people feared villains would be bolder. There was no doubt that All for One planned something before being captured. The only thing was that as of right now none of the heros knew what would happen.

One late autumn day Hawks was having dinner with Endeavor, asking him to talk about something. As they sat in their chairs, Hawks started talking about witnessing something suspicious the other day. Perhaps it was another Nomu... Endeavor stared at Hawks as if he'd just said something out of this world.

"Is that all?" Endeavor said, annoyed. He could've spent this time training, or patrolling, or just doing something useful instead of listening to this useless mumbo jumbo from Hawks.

"Of course not, I wouldn't ask to talk to you about just a random Nomu. What's concerning is that there's a possibility that the new Nomu's have intelligence, in other words a more advanced Nomu." Hawks explained, as he shoved his plate of sushi towards Endeavor, motioning for him to have it.

Endeavor stared at the food and continued, "How'd you know this? Rumours are spreading around about anything." After that statement Hawks didn't say anything more just encouraging him to eat his dish claiming he wasn't hungry. Endeavor was more than obviously frustrated and stood from his chair, threatening to leave. As if on cue just as he turned his back towards the large glass window a strident crash sounded.

"ENDEAVOR!" Hawks yelled as he shot one of his crimson feathers to pull the no.1 hero away from the creature that crashed into the restaurant. As Endeavor was thrown against the other side of the wall Hawks started dispersing his feathers evacuating everyone in the building. Standing back up Endeavor got a good look at the Nomu. It did look different from the ones he'd fought in Hosu city. Its face was different from the normal Nomu's, instead there was a hole where the face was supposed to be with yellow eyes peeking out. There was no exposed brain and its arms and legs were covered in visible muscles.

"Endeavor..." the thing hissed, lunging towards the flame hero. He managed to dodge the attack and shot a flame at the thing. It didn't do much damage, and the small wound it'd inflicted grew right back.

"Regeneration..." Endeavor muttered to himself using him flames to fly out the building taking this battle to the skies to avoid unnecessary damage to the surroundings. The high-end Nomu followed him into the sky. As expected it had multiple quirks too. It threw a punch as Endeavor which he blocked with his arms, sending him a few feet back. The hero continued to throw different attacks at the Nomu seeing how it'd react. The flames seemed to have done some damage but its recovery time was to fast, unless... The flames had to be hot enough which proved to be a problem for the hero. Overheating was always a limitation to his full ability, hence why his son, Shoto was a great surprise and a gift from the heavens. But in this situation there didn't seem to be a choice.

The Nomu's arms extended forward piercing through the hero's limbs causing the hero to let out several grunts. This monster wasn't a simple hindrance for the heros to deal with, it was a declaration showing the country just how powerful the League of Villains really was. It was to portray a message that the people weren't as safe as they thought. It was Shigaraki's way of spreading his message. Watching the no.1 hero face off against this monster and getting hurt, people were panicking.