𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 the floor, you finally arrived back at your small house

𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒 the floor, you finally arrived back at your small house. Sometimes it feels weird. Sometimes, your home doesn't feel like your home—maybe because it wasn't actually your home. Though you had lived here for quite some years. Not only have you vowed your life to Erwin Smith, you had debts to repay him.

Now that you are finally back to the scouts, you will do everything of your capability to provide assistance to Erwin. Hopefully the shape of you now will be able to endure such activities. You will train but it still leaves you in worries. You've been injured physically and mentally, to the point where you are scarred enough to be forced out of the scouts.

You took off your working clothing and went into the shower. The water rushed by and running down you. After showering you felt renewed. You changed into your comfortable clothes before heading towards your room. Back in your room, you finally took out your scouts outfit. It's been so long since you wore it that it even had dust particles flying out when you took it out. Though you just changed into comfortable clothes, you had no choice but to try on the uniform.

Hm it still fits me...you thought as you looked in the slightly cracked mirror. Ha...who thought this useless girl could get into the scouts let alone be especially requested back by Erwin. Not only is this unexpected, it never occurred to you how much you actually cared for the scouts. How much you dedicate yourself. But you love it. You love to busy yourself so your mind has no rest, no time to think about the nightmares. You are going to put all your experiences you once had to the test.