"You don't got to lie" "I'm not lying,  shut up before I punch the fuck out of you" he sucked his teeth and started mumbling how I wasn't gonna do shit under his breath. I started the car up and started driving to his house to drop him off and back to my apartment.

I was now at home bored out of my mind. I didn't have anything to do and I felt like doing something. I didn't want to watch tv because that's also boring and I didn't feel like going to the trap.

I could go pop up at Messiah's house. I liked that idea and I wanted to see Lilah. That little girl is a hand full and she funny.

She's her Messiah's twin. She looks exactly like the nigga. She also tries to say and do everything that Messiah does which gets her a flick on the lip by him from time to time.

I put on my slides making my way to my car. I've been going to Messiah's house quite often. It was just calming there and better to be there than home.

Yeah I had other peoples houses to go to if I was that bored but I always chose to go to his. He didn't seem to mind and Lilah didn't seem to either.

After the short ride to his house I walked up to the front door. I knocked on it three times and waited.

Nobody answered.

I knocked on it again a little louder this time.

Again nobody answered.

I looked over to the parking lot I saw his car, so he obviously here. Why he ain't answering the damn door.

I knocked again this time banging on the door because I was getting mad.

I heard faint footsteps approaching the door. About damn time. The door opened. I instantly mugged the person who opened the door.

She was dark skinned, pretty tall, maybe about 5"8. She had her coiled hair in a messy bun. She was pretty I guess, I would fuck but I just want to know why she answering the door like she live here.

"Who you is?" I said pushing past her walking in the house.

"I'm Ari" she gave me a slight smile. I didn't return it walking further into the house. I was about to ask where Messiah was until I noticed him coming from his bedroom I instantly started mugging again.

I looked him up and down before looking back over to that girl and taking in her appearance.

Fuck no.

I looked at the shirtless Messiah. He had a pair of sweatpants with a very noticeable dick print (not that I was looking).

I then turned to Ari and looked her up and down. She had on a cropped tank top with some real short, shorts. She also had nipple rings that were very noticeable due to her not having a bra on.

"The fuck?" I said looking between the two.

"What? And why you here I thought you said not to worry about you anymore" Messiah said in a teasing tone walking up to me. Before he could grab me I pushed him away. The girl looked confused.

"Fuck was y'all doing up in here?"

"Sleeping." The girl said walking to the fridge.

"I didn't ask you" I said turning back to Messiah.

"We were sleeping" he shrugged.

Yeah okay.

"Y'all fucked?"

The girl started coughing while Messiah just chuckled. "No, I said we were sleeping" he said walking up to me yet again. I pushed him back again.

"Ain't shit funny, where is Lilah?"

"She in her room sleep." I nodded my head.

"So is this the guy you've been talking about?" I turn towards Messiah. "Why you bringing me up to other people about me?"

"Justus calm down" I huffed. "Don't tell me what to do...dumb nigga" I mumbled. I walked to the living room plopping down on the couch making myself comfortable.
——————

It was now two hours later. Ari had went to the guest bed room a little while ago. I guess she aight, I don't really care for her though.

Soon after she left Messiah and I went to his room.

He laid down on his back on his bed pulling me on top of him. I didn't argue like usual, I just let it happen.

I laid myself down making sure to not put all of my body weight on him. He started rubbing my back which almost put me to sleep. I was stuck in a trance not really paying attention to what he was say.

I heard him mumbled something which brought me back to reality. "Huh?" I said waiting for him to repeat what he had just said.

His next words caught me off guard.

"Let me take you out, like on a date"
———————

Feel free to correct any mistakes and leave opinions.