"What do you want, Andy?" He grumbles, I had obviously woken him up. 

I push past the groggy man and into the Of Mice and Men tour bus. "Is Austin asleep?" I don't wait for an answer, instead ripping open the first curtain I come across and startling a half asleep Valentino. 

"Sorry Val." I murmur as he lays his head back onto his pillow tiredly. 

It's only 7:30 in the morning, why are all these bastards still asleep?

The second curtain I open is thankfully, Austin's. He looks peaceful sleeping, and I know he's probably exhausted. Between meeting the fans, signings, parties, and the actual show its self, Warped Tour takes a lot out of you. 

But he can sleep when he's dead. 

I shake his shoulder violently and hold my breath, in case he starts throwing punches or something. Austin remains snoring and drooling on his Star Wars pillow case, sound asleep.

I shake his shoulder again and this time he turns over so his back is facing towards me and continues to sleep. 

He'd probably sleep through a rock concert. 

I spot an amp sitting on their kitchen table, a microphone attached to it and a light bulb appears above my head. 

I rush over and grab it quickly before pushing the amp into Austin's bunk, situating it so it sits a few inches from his face. 

I switch on the amp and take a few steps away, so I'm out of his smack zone before taking a deep breath and screaming into the microphone. 

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU FUCK FACE!"

Austin jumps up and smacks his head on the roof causing him to lose balance and tumble out of the bunk and onto the floor. 

I swear to god I'm about to pee my pants as I clutch my stomach and throw my head back in laughter. 

I'm really surpried that didn't wake any of the other guys up.

Austin stands up quickly and I can already see a red welt  begininng to form on his head and I laugh even harder, falling to my knees. 

"You son of a bitch!" Austin yells and slaps my head as I struggle for my breath. 

"I'm sorry, but you wouldn't wake up!" I defend myself as I rise slowly to my feet. 

We're about the same height which makes me feel that if he decided he wanted to kick my ass, I could probably hold my own. 

Probably. 

Austin reaches into his bunk and pulls out his phone. He stares at it for a few seconds before his brown eyes flicker to mine, then back down to his phone again. 

He sighs and tosses his phone back before walking off into the kitchen and starting a pot of coffee. 

"I have a heart condition for crying out loud, Andy!" He sighs once again as he runs his hand through his hair. 

I instantly feel guilty because I completely forgot about that, and don't say anything. 

Austin can probably read the guilt on my red face as he sighs for a third time and turns to me. 

"Well you wanted me up, and now I'm up. Now what do you want?"

I pull back a chair and slouch my tall frame into it. 

"Why does Ariel hate me?" I ask him quietly, fiddling with my thumbs like I always do when I'm nervous. A look that I can only identify as disapproving cross Austin's features.