And even if you choose to go to the parking place, the place where Qin Li is located is the only way to go.

The process of waiting is extremely long. Qin Li has been watching the direction of his departure for a long time, and he is looking forward to the appearance of a sly figure in the next second.

Finally, after repeated hopes, Qin Li clearly saw the figure from the layers of rain. The cockroach still maintains the original shape of the cat. The beautiful long hair is wet by the rain, and it is soft and wandering. He walks slowly, his pace is steady, and there is a small thing in his mouth.

Qin Li realized what it was, and he ran quickly. This will also find Qin Li, and then speed up to run over to him, the original faint scorpion, also because of Qin Li's waiting to light up.

When I walked closer, Qin Li clearly saw the little milk cat squatting. The milk cat is too small, not as good as Qin Li's palm, being squatted and not noisy, his limbs curled up slightly, probably too low temperature, and still shivering gently.

Qin Li immediately took the little milk cat and slammed his mouth. The little milk cat fell into Qin Li's palm. He couldn't wait to see it carefully. He opened the shirt that had not been wet, and put the little milk cat close to his abdomen to warm it.

The little milk cat had an instinctive relative to Qin Li, did not make any struggles, and trembled with tenderness and skill.

Qin Li held a small milk cat with one hand, and the other hand leaned over and picked up. The cockroach was a lot lighter, and when he was picked up, he also squatted into Qin Li’s arms, a look that was both tired and happy.

Qin Li's head, holding a large one and two cats quickly rushed to the parking. There was a dry towel in the car. When Qin Li took it, he would wipe the wet hair and rubbed it with his claws. He pushed the Qin Li hand and let him wipe the baby. Qin Li can only wrap the shovel with a towel, and then take a new towel to dry the rain.

This Qin Li will completely see the appearance of the little milk cat. The little milk cat is too small, the hair is wet, and the eyes have not been opened. He gently squirmed Qin Qin's palm. When Qin Li carefully wiped him, he would not control it and hurt the little milk cat.

The color of the little milk cat is almost the same as that of the cockroach. The top of the hair is still a few hairs. Even if the place of birth is hard, and the rain is unfortunately drenched, the little milk cat exudes a thrilling vitality, from time to time. It will emit a low and low humming sound.

Qin Li carefully wiped the rain from the little milk cat, and wrapped him in a dry towel. The little milk cat was born, and was tossed when he was tossed, so he fell asleep directly in the towel. The towel wrapped him tightly, revealing only a small cat's head, which was extremely cute and painful.

Put a small milk cat, Qin Li then wiped it. He put the squat on his lap and took out the towel to cover it completely. From the top of his head to the tip of the tail, he had not let go of a place that had been drenched in the rain. He would accidentally touch some sensitive parts when wiping. Holding your head is both awkward and embarrassing.

Qin Li gave the cockroaches dry hair as much as possible, and wrapped the cockroaches in the same way. He was tired and sleepy. The car steadily drove back to the community. He squinted and couldn't resist sleeping slowly. The past.

Qin Li is still dripping, and he remembered the little baby before, and he still has time to look after himself. Seeing that the baby and the little baby are safe and sound, Qin Li’s original hanging heart finally landed.

Although the picture of this family of three is quite different from what he had imagined before, he still feels very warm and happy. He doesn't mind if he is a cat, and he doesn't mind if the baby is a cat, and he is also looking forward to the day when the baby becomes a human.