Chapter One - Proposal

It was 7:30. You woke up and took your phone to see the time. When you opened your phone, you could see soo many message from your boyfriend, Chanyeol. You and chanyeol had been dating for several years now. You guys are the same age, let's say 20.

You read the messages. "Are you awake yet?","Hello? Are you still sleeping?", "Wake up~~Wake up~~", "Yah, are you ignoring me?" , "Knock knock?" You started laughing at his words.

You: Goodmoring oppa~ I woke up just now. How can you send me soo many messages at once?

Chan: Oh, now your awake. How can you wake up soo late?

You: Oppa! This is the fasted I've woke up in my entire life okay! Are we gonna start a arguement  now?

Chan: Arasoo~ Mianhaeee~ Are you angry with me?

You: ...kinda

Chanyeol then sent a voice message saying," Saranghae saranghae Saranghaee~~". That message quickly brightened up your day. You immediately smiled after hearing that.

Chan: much better?

You: Yap!

Chan: (Y/N) ah... Can we meet at ____ today ?

You: _____? Wae?

Chan: I have something to tell you. Something really important.

You: Jinja? Okay than. Let's meet there!

You got excited to meet him and hear those "important" words from his mouth. You washed your face,ate your breakfast,brushed your teeth, showered and changed your clothes.

~~~Chanyeol's house~~~

Chanyeol: *takes deep breath* It's alright chanyeol! Your a brave man! Propose to her like a real man!

He also took a shower and dressed up. While buttoning his shirt, he then came near to the picture frame which has the picture of you and chanyeol and picked it up. He smiled while looking at the picture. "Can your answer be 'yes' after I propose to you? Please? I believe in you " And then he brought that picture near to his chest ,hugging it.

. ~~~~~~~~~~~

You reached in the place that chanyeol said. That place was the place where chanyeol had asked you to be his girlfriend in a forest type of place. You saw chanyeol so you called out his name and went to him.

You: Park Chanyeol!!

Chan: Oh, your here! Wait...park chanyeol? Did you just called me by my name?

You: *nod* Yeah. Why?

Chan: You should be calling me oppa. Not 'chanyeol'

You: Hahahah!! I was just joking oppa~ Anyways, what's with this place? *acting dumb* Why are we here?

Chan: Don't you remember this place!?

You: Nop, not at all. Where are we?

Chan: Yah!! How can you..!

You: Oppa~ I was just kidding! Am I that good at acting? Woahh~ I'm impressed by myself .Ofcourse I remember this place. This place is the place where you asked me to be your girlfriend right?

Chan: It's a relief that you remembered!

You: Anyways, what did you wanted to say?

Chanyeol took a deep breath and held your hands and looked into your eyes. You got excited.

Chan: (Y/N) ah..

You: Yeah?

Chan: You know that I love you more than anyone else right?

You: Yeah maybe you do after your mom and sister..but if there is someone else after that, then I'll kill you!

Chan: *smiles* There's no one else after that. There's only you. One and only you. I'm sorry for not being a romantic guy but here..

He gave you a rose. You held it and from above, a ring dropped in your hand. You looked at chanyeol after that.

Chan: I'm not good at proposing so this is how i planned to propose you. (y/n) ah, will you marry me?

You were surprised by his sudden propose. You smiled and gave the ring to chanyeol back. He's expression was dark after that.

You: Oppa..

Chan: So it's a 'no'.. Okay.. It's okay..

You: *brought his chin up* What nonsense are you saying? Do you think I'll reject you?

Chan: But you gave me the ring back..

You: I gave it to you so that you could put that ring on my finger.. I don't know how proposal should be like but I'm pretty sure that the one who proposed should wear the ring to their loved on right? You gave me the ring, so wear it on me.. ☺️

Chanyeol smiled and hurriedly put the ring on your finger. He then hugged you tight.

Chan: So it's a ..

You: Yes. Yes, I'll marry you!

Chan: *happy* I love you. And I'll always do. I'll be a good husband who will never bring tears in his wife's eyes.

You: You better keep that promise, yeobo ;)

Chan: I promise, jagi~ ☺️
--- to be continued ---