Meeting the shadows

Note: (Well yeah, sorry if the chapter is short and the writing quality is shit, especially considering the delay. I was so tired these last few days so yeah. I'll try to post the next chapter as quickly as possible.)

(Intro to take up some space as always)

After returning to the village Jin Woo found the children and their parents together, already reunited and happy. All the villagers thanked him with tears of joy, while the children jumped at him trying to play like nothing ever happened, but of course, they didn't forget to thank him first for saving their lives.

After getting the annoying little brats off himself, Jin Woo looked over and saw Ram, Rem, and Emilia standing beside the large group of villagers that had gathered to cheer for him.

They seemed to have accepted Emilia now, so there was at least one good thing that came out of this.

He started to walk towards them ready to be bombarded with questions but was shocked to see  Emilia and Rem, running to him with tears in their eyes, jumping to hug him.

They were both thankful, especially Emilia. She was happy. One of the only people to accept her for who she is, is now helping her more than anyone else. Although she had just met him 2 weeks ago, she had grown as close, if not closer to him than the people that she lived with for years.

When they returned to the mansion Jin Woo met Roswaal who had "coincidentally" returned just after everything had ended.

-Ooooooh....what do we have here. I heaaard of the commotion that happened in the village while I was gone. I'm happy to hear that it ended with no consequences thanks to you, Mr. Jin Woo. I am truly thankful for your services.

-Of course, it's a shame that it just so coincidentally happened that you had to leave at such bad timing. OR AM I NOT RIGHT, MR. ROSWAAL?? 

Roswaal knew that Jin Woo had most likely figured out his action but he didn't expect him to have such a direct approach. His smile vanished, being replaced by a serious face

-What are you implying

-Well, what do you think I'm implying??

Everyone there was hearing their conversation and Ram was clearly not having it. Just as she was about to intervene and speak up, she was stopped by Roswaal who raised his hand signaling her to cut it.

He wasn't happy that Jin Woo had taken such a disliking to him, that was certainly something not good for his future plans. He had not gotten a full report from Ram yet, but he had a feeling that it would be something "interesting" to say the least.

Roswaal had to somehow turn the tables and earn Woo's favor.

-Well if you're implying what I think you are, then you are mistaken. So with that out of the way I have decided to reward you with yet another wish. It may be anything, as long as it's within my power of course.

-Well, I'll think about it later.

-Very well. Take s much time as you need.

It was nearly morning so Jin Woo was walking along the hallway to go to his bedroom, but before he could even finish 10 steps he was confronted by Rem, Ram, and Emilia, who had all heard by Rem about Jin Woo's shadow monsters. And, as expected they all were curious and wanted some answers from Jin Woo.