Time wasted at the mansion

Note: Before you proceed i changed up the style a little just so you know. 

Just think of this as the intro

K I'll shut up now

Its been nearly a week since Jin Woo arrived at Roswaal's manor, and, although these days have been quite uneventful, he was enjoying the time he was spending with his newfound friends. It was definitively better than slaying some week ass monster's, after all, he had done enough of that during the war.  

These past few days, Jin Woo has been learning a lot about this new world he ended up in.

He had ordered some of his shadow soldiers to gather information about this world, that he would definitely need to know.

He already learned the basics of reading and writing, all thanks to his second commander Beru.

Poor Beru, he had memorized the entire dictionary of this world's language in less than a day, for the sake of his king.

Jin Woo also learned about the essentials that one needs to know, like geography, history, politics, and more, with the help of Bellion.

He didn't want to draw suspicion to himself by asking Roswaal for a tutor for such basic things. After all, he didn't like that guy that much already, and asking favors from him was out of the question. 

After gathering all the needed knowledge and information, he became quite intrigued, to say the least.

This world's magic system, its politics and basic morals, its history, its inhabitants....this world was like something straight out of a fantasy book.

Jin Woo had gained a new interest in this new dimension, and he didn't plan to leave any time soon.

After finishing his last session with Ber, he left the room and continued down the hallway looking to spend some time socializing and leaving a good impression on the inhabitants of the manor.

He went down to the first floor and walked a couple of steps down its corridor before stopping in front of a door that radiated the presence of the 2 oni maids on the other side.

Jin Woo slowly opened the wooden door and saw the two maids preparing today's lunch.

While Ram was peeling  potatoes, Rem was pouring some kind of red sauce into a heated up pan and seemed to be preparing some kind of crimson sauce for whatever dish they were planning to make.

The twin onis didn't notice him.

He hesitated at first because he knew that they didn't really trust him, but that was the more reason to speak up.

-Hey there! How's your work going??

Jin Woo spoke up. The girls were surprised that they didn't notice him opening the door.

-Oh..Jin Woo-sama!  (Rem said in surprise.)

-We are currently in the process of making today's lunch. It will be fried potatoes and roast beef.

-Well...I would be pleased to help, even if it's just a little bit.

-No no..there is no need to bother yourself with our tasks Jin Woo-sama.