Chapter 25

Zayn is yanked up to his feet so fast that his world spins and his shoulder aches and he's a second from screaming for his life, but a hand is shoved over his mouth before he could even breath properly. He looks around as best he could without the actual ability to move his head. He sees a officer, and panic rises higher in his bloodstream.

"You're under-"

Before the man could finish his sentence, Zayn forcefully shoves his elbow back, and brings his foot up to kick the guy right in the balls. The grip around him loosens, and he breaks free and looks around, cause where the hell is Harry. He then hears groaning and the sound of glass breaking from the bathroom, and his heartbeat quickens. "Harry," he breathes out. He takes a step closer to the door, but hears a groan from behind him. Remembering the man that almost killed him basically. Zayn turns quickly, and kicks the man on the side of the head knocking him out. "Asshole."

He runs to the bathroom and opens the door quickly. He sees Harry handling things well. The three guys around him, all look at him as he barges in, and he sees a look of relief pass by Harry's face at the sight of him. "Zayn move!"

Nodding, the raven haired lad ducked out of the bathroom, pressing his back against the wall. Seconds later, strong wind was blown through the doorway, causing the men to all fly out while screaming loud enough to wake the whole motel. Zayn lets out a short breathy amused laugh, and then he's being grabbed again, but by Harry this time. He lets Harry examine over him and almost feels fond cause of how protective Harry is over him. Looking over his shoulder, he sees all four of the guards" unconscious on the ground, and he sighs in relief. Their bedroom door opens more to reveal the boys all with concerned looks on their faces. Harry looks over them, and he's glad that it seems that no guards went after the other lads. "We have to go again."

"It's a good thing I filled the van up then." Niall says as he yawns still obviously tiered.

Zayn pulls away from Harry, and goes to grab the little stuff they unpacked. The rest go to their rooms and do the same, and they all meet in Harry and Zayn's room again.

"It's weird that no one heard all of this." Liam says as he carries his and Louis' bag.

"The walls and door is sound proof. And if they did hear something, it would only be soft noise so it would sound like we were watching an action movie." Zayn says as he takes his and Harry's phone off the charger, throwing them in the smaller bag. He looks at Harry and goes over to him, wrapping his arms around his neck. Harry reaches his hand up and rubs his thumb over Zayn's cheek softly.

"Are you alright..."

Zayn nodded and kisses Harry's jaw gently. "Yeah, I'm alright...lets go babe. I don't want to wait till these guys get up." Zayn says kissing harry one more time.

"I'll go get the van." Louis says as he grabs Liam's hand and then they are both leaving down the hall with Niall followings behind them.

Harry just watched Zayn move around, even after the others leave to go get the van. Zayn could have gotten hurt, they all could have. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Sighing, Harry takes his shirt off and pants before putting on his super-suit. The body fit black tights, and green spandex long sleeve shirt, with a black hood attached to it, clung perfectly to Harry. Zayn and Louis, had basses the suit off of Spider-Man's look and Robin Hood's. Harry lifts the hood up, and puts his arrows over his shoulder, and did the same with his bow. "Let's go." He says to Zayn as he helps carries the two bags out of the apartment to the waiting van.

+

The sky was low and dark. The thick cloud, grey as the stone building they had found. It had a wall of windows, and Zayn was sure that it looked like it would collapse at any second. Harry tested his wind on it, and it surprisingly stayed upright. They ease their way in, and are even more surprised when they see the inside is actually clean.