Chapter 15

Harry pants a bit heavily as he rounds his way around the corner. His bow in hand, and his back pressed against the wall. He looks down at his wounded leg, and only lets out a small hiss of pain when he feels the skin starting to heal itself. It was almost similar to the antibiotic liquid they use that burns like crazy, but a bit worse. Counting to three he turns his head and looks at the guys who are robbing the bank, and quickly makes a shot at one of the taller and more muscular guys. It hits him in the middle of the wrist causing the gun to fall down and the man to fall to the ground screaming in agony. Gun shots fire again in his direction and he ducks back behind the wall just in time before a bullet flys past his face.

"Find him!"

Harry internally groans, as he sinks down to the floor. Sirens screech through the air, and people outside were screaming louder than the people inside the building. His phone vibrates on his pocket for the fourth time in the past sixteen minutes of him evacuating the first two levels of the bank, and slowly working on the last two. He pulls the phone out of his pocket, and sees it's Zayn.

9:28pm
From Zayn: Babe can you come pick me up?

9:31pm
From Zayn: your mom said you should be home right now. Are you alright?

9:37pm
From Zayn: Harry do you need me to come over?

9:44pm
From Zayn: Harry I will hurt you if you are hurt and you haven't told me!!!...I'll call you later. Mom wants me to go to the bank for her.

Harry cursed loudly, and then gun shots were fired again, and one managing to hit hates phone causing it the fly out of his hand and shatter. Ducking more behind the wall, Harry closes his eyes and quickly thinks. He looks around him and sees a broken piece of a mirror, and slides it over to him with his foot. Picking it up he angles it so he can see the robbers. He turns around ever so slightly and holds his hand up creating a ball of wind before he's throwing it at one of the guys causing them to fly though the glass window onto the outside pavement. The other guys turned their heads in that direction, and Harry used the opportunity to get the rest of the people to a safer location. Once everyone was following him down the stairs, and to the back exit. Harry was handing the injured off to the police, and making sure the really young ones were alright as well.

"See I knew he was real!"

"Nuh-uh you said that he was a faker." A litre girl with a cute little red sundress on. She held the boys hand who looked to be like her brother, or someone who was at least related to her.

"Did not!"

"Did to!"

"Stop lying or I'm telling auntie Kelly!"

Harry chuckles and bends down to their height and they both step back a bit. "Hey guys how are you doing?" They both just stare for a minute in shock before the girl mumbles out that they were fine. Harry nods and reaches down and picks the girl's hand up. He holds his above it and creates a small little wind tornado in her palm. "You two stay safe, and have one of the officers help you find your aunt." Harry says before he's running back into the building.

He goes to blast the guys with his wind, but stops when he sees Zayn in the front of the building wide eyed and motionless. One of the guys notices too, and decides to make a point and raises his gun to shoot at Zayn.

Harry gasps and runs quickly "Zayn," he holds his hand out and blows the wind at the already flying bullet making it change directions and hit the ground instead.

He sighs relived, but then a bullet is shot at his own stomach. Harry grunts a bit, and he falls to his knees gripping at the wound. He feels blood seeping through and spreading around his torso. Grabbing his arrow though, he shots all four of them causing them to fall down either screaming in pain or silent. Harry takes a deep breath before he's standing up slowly and positioning his bow and arrows correctly. He lifts the bottom of the hood up, and looks at the wound before he's groaning at the sight of the bullet a few inches deep inside his torso. He makes sure Zayn couldn't see the tattoos on his stomach, so he drops the fabric and starts walking away with a small lip in his step. Aiming his hand to the ground once he was in the back, Harry starts floating before he was flying with the help of his wind.

"I'm sorry sir you can't be here."

One of the officers said to Zayn, as they start to border in the crime scene and bring the criminals out. Zayn just nods before he's stepping backwards and away from the bank. He gives the place one more look, before he's turning around fully and heading home.

+

"So do you want top or bottom?" Harry asks, off to Zayn's right.

"Bottom," Zayn says automatically, not really looking at him. "Wait, what?"

"Of the muffin," Harry says, waving two halves of a muffin at him when Zayn looks up. "And, seriously? Who likes the bottom half of the muffin?"

"Oh," Zayn says, feeling the back of his neck and his cheeks flush.

"Wait, what?" Harry says, parroting Zayn's words back at him. "You thought I wa - oh my God."

"Shut up, Harry," Zayn says, desperately hoping that his blush isn't too notorious . "Just give me the muffin."

Harry smirks and just hands Zayn the muffin. He takes a bite out of his own and leans his head against Zayn's shoulder. Lifting the remote he changes the channel and smiles when he saw The Vow was playing. "Ohh, I love this movie."

"Why? Because you get to see Channing Tatum's ass." Zayn asked teasingly as he moves them a bit so he could be laying on top of Harry now, instead of them just leaning against each other.

"Noo! Because their love story is awesome, and I think it's cute that he would do anything to make his wife fall in love with him again." Harry says as he wraps and arm around Zayn's waist.

Zayn moves a bit onto where Harry had gotten shot at, and frown when Harry let's out a small hissing sound. He tries to lift Harry's shirt to see what's wrong, but quickly gets stopped by his boyfriend's hands. He frowns at Harry now, and tries moving his hands again, but Harry won't let him.

"Harry let me see...what happened?"

Harry had cleaned up the wound, and managed to take the bullet out but it was still healing so it was kind of sore. He has a bandage over it at the moment, that he probably won't need after a couple more minutes. "Uhm, nothing. I was just...giving Arrow a bath, and the little jerk scratched me really good on my side. I bandaged it so there is nothing to worry about."

Zayn sighs and rubbed his fingers over Harry's lips softly. "You know...your nose twitches a bit when you lie. It's subtle but I still notice....you're not in a gang or something right? Is this a part of how you broke your phone?"

"Zayn, of course not," Harry says as he looks old into Zayn's eyes sadly. "Just...please trust me yeah? I'll tell you eventually I promise..."

Zayn pouts a bit, and Harry kisses it away until Zayn's somewhat smiling again. "Would it be bad timing if I told you that I love you, for the first time?" Harry says as he rubs his thumb over Zayn's cheek.

"Yes....cause it would distract me from worrying about you. So save it for a different time," he replies and nuzzles his nose to Harry's cheek and then down to his neck. He hears his boyfriend laugh a bit, and Zayn just smiles fondly as he soaked in the moment.

(And yes...I named the cat Arrow)