"Come on Y/N!"

"I'm trying!" I growl

A few steps later another hand grabs my other wrist, yanking me from his hold. Ethan tries to reach for me but one of the daughters swing her curved scythe at his arm, forcing him to retract his hand. The one holding me presses me tight against her, a giggle escaping her as she sees my bright red face. The other two chase Ethan off before returning to us. My pain begin to subside when the three trap me between them.

"So what's your name soulmate~" The blonde purrs grabbing my hips

"I-It's um, Y-Y/N." I mumble becoming flustered at the sudden attention

"Y/N? Pretty name for a pretty girl~" The brunette smirks kissing my neck

"Our girl~" The raven haired sister adds kissing my cheek

"W-What's your names?" I gulp as the blonde slides her hand underneath my shirt

"Daniela." The blonde winks at me

"Bela." The raven haired sister smiles

"And Cassandra." The brunette smiles pecking my lips

"I-It's nice to m-meet you all." I stutter as Daniela pulls me against her

"We've been waiting for you for a long time little one~" Bela purrs nipping at my ear

I jump at the sudden move, pressing myself further into Daniela. The girls giggle at my reaction, kissing my cheek and forehead.

"You're too adorable for your own good." Cassandra smiles, her arm joining Daniela's around my waist

"Well," Lady Dimitrescu's voice suddenly intrudes, "I'm glad my daughters have found their soulmate but where is Ethan?"

The girls' smiles drops, completely forgetting about having to capture him. Their mother sighs placing her hands on her hips.

"Take her up to your room. Keep her there and go after the male."

"Yes mother." The three quickly respond

Bela picks me up bridal style before taking off down the hall. My vision becomes blurry for a few seconds until she suddenly stops. A wave of nausea hits me and I quickly throw my hand over my mouth to stop my vomit.

"Bela!" Cassandra growls gently taking me from her sister's arms, "You should've gave her a warning! Look at her!"

The raven haired sister looks at me with worry when she sees how nauseous I am.

"I'm so sorry our love. I just wanted to hurry-"

"I-It's okay." I whisper placing my hand on her arm, "Just give me a warning next time."

Daniela quickly takes me from her arms, giving her a sister a harsh glare. Bela glares back as we enter the room, and Daniela gently sets me on the bed.

"Stay here our love. We'll be back as soon as we have Ethan."

I go to say something only to have Cassandra press her lips against mine. My eyes widen at the sudden move but before I can kiss back she moves away. She giggles at my shocked reaction while the other two death glare her.

"Cassandra-" Bela snarls

"Now, now sisters we have a man to catch." The second eldest smiles before zooming out of the room

The two others follow, slamming the door shut behind them. I sit there for a few seconds debating. I can't let them get Ethan. He's my friend and all he's trying to do is find his daughter. Although the vampires are my soulmates, and much stronger than me I still have to try and help him. Maybe I can sneak out and find him. Then when I get him to the exit I'll just run back here.

Even though it wasn't a great plan, it's all I got. I walk towards the door placing my hand on the knob. I try to get it to turn only to realize that the girls must've locked the door.

"Fudge.." I look around the room looking for any other possible escape routes

My eyes immediately look at the window. Much to my surprise the window is unlocked, although as soon as I lift it a sharp, freezing, blast of air hits me. I swiftly shut it looking for any type of clothing to protect me from the cold. I enter what seems to be a walk in closet and quickly begin to look through the clothes. I find a black fluffy coat and swiftly put it on. I make my way back to the window, opening it once again.

I gulp when I spot the decaying scaffolding right below me. I gently place my foot on it easing myself out onto it. I breath a sigh of relief when the wood holds and I quickly shut the window behind me. I cautiously walk across the scaffolding keeping my back against the cold castle walls in case one of the planks break. I keep an eye out for anyway down as I make my way around the castle. However after a few minutes of walking I ran into a familiar face, who seemed to be peeping inside a window.

"Ethan?"

His head snaps to me, and a smile of relief comes over him.

"Y/N!" He runs over hugging me, "Thank god! Come on let's get out of here."

He grabs my hand leading me over towards the edge of the building, where a ladder is. As I climb down I couldn't help but think to myself-I'm just helping him get out. I mean I can't leave my soulmates. It'll hurt the both of us. I can't leave with him.

==========================================================================================================

Don't worry my readers there will be a part 2! (Yes I know I've said that before but I mean it XD)