20 Years Into The Future

(For those of you who didn't read the title of this chapter, this one takes place 20 years in the future)

Aquarius: Guys, the high school reunion is coming up.

Aries- I know, dude! What should I wear? My sexy shirt or my sexy pants?

Scorpio: a sexy face and sexy clothes? I'm going to die

Taurus- Get a room!

Capricorn: I'm at a meeting with this huge company in Japan. This better get interesting real soon

Virgo- Your children miss you! Screw the meeting, come home.

Capricorn: I'll be home tonight, Vir

Sagittarius: Oh guys! I've missed you! How's everybody's life?

Gemini- Lifey. Has anyone seen Leo lately? He would be super excited about this.

Pisces: Yeah. He would. I think he got a new number. Anybody have an idea on what it is?

Scorpio: Let's do what we did when the rest of us changed our #s.

Aquarius: look it up on the internet

Virgo- Capri! Your daughter doesn't know how to put food in her mouth and not in her hair!

Cancer- I shall go hack into the government and find Leo!

Scorpio: Government hacking? Hmm. I wonder how life is going for Cancer

Gemini- What do you do for a living, Cancer?

Cancer- I'm a pro stalker.

Libra: Wait. Hold up. Capricorn has kids? Did she adopt? I remember her saying something about how it would get in the way of her being CEO

Capricorn: Shut up!!

Virgo- That was twenty years ago!

Aries- I think I'll wear my sexy purple tie...

Scorpio: Yes.

Libra: Doesn't it feel like yesterday?

Capricorn: No. I went through labor twice. Meaning it doesn't feel like yesterday I didnt want kids.

Capricorn: Also I love my kids

Cancer- I found Leo! He works in a strip club!

Gemini- Seriously? 0.0

Cancer- Hahaha! No.

Virgo- Capri and I have a four year old boy and a two year old girl.

Taurus- Stop calling her Capri. It's creepy.

Capricorn: Really? You find that creepy? I find it annoying.

Capricorn: I mean lovely

Gemini- I think it's cute!

Pisces: At least you aren't called Puppy. I can't beleive that has stuck around for so long.

Sagittarius: No regrets. I will not apologize.

Leo- I am here!

Aries- I am sexy!

Virgo- Has your ego grown much since college, by any chance, Aries?

Scorpio: I think a happy relationship gave it a huge boost. Oh and the facts the cops never found out what he did

Cancer- I never want /anyone/ to find out what he did.

Scorpio: That would be bad... Anyways, love you Aries

Aries- Love you too! And thanks to my CEO and stalker buddies, nobody will ever find out!

Capricorn: You owe me.

Cancer- You owe me too!

Scorpio: You don't owe me. I actaully believe in favors.

Libra: So. What's everybody doing now? Did everybody get their dream job?

Cancer- I LOVE BEING A STALKER! By the way, Capricorn, their is someone working for you that is a spy. It's Jim. Fire him and stop hiring people to assist you.

Capricorn: I hired Jim because he was a spy.

Aquarius: What do people assist Capricorn with?

Cancer- You pay people to stalk you!? CHEATER!

Virgo- She needs assisting with her fancy job. Hey, Capri? What do you do when Molly tries to drink bug spray?

Capricorn: Tell her if she drinks it fairies will avoid her because fairies are magical bugs. Also, I hired a spy to give him false info

Capricorn: She believes they are and I plan to use it as leverage until she realizes they aren't

Pisces: Lovely parenting.

Capricorn:At least I'm potty trained

Cancer- I think your phone is bugged, Capricorn.

Virgo- Right and what do you do when Molly bites her brother's ear?

Capricorn: Are you sure you can handle the kids? I haven't done anything out of the country for awhile because of them. Are you ok?

Capricorn: Bugged?

Cancer- Everything you do on your mobile is being sent to a computer in Washington.

Virgo- I got it! I just gave her a shoe to chew on.

Capricorn: DC or state? And a shoe? Screw Japan. I'm flying home right now.

Scorpio: How are you going to screw a whole country and still fly home right now?

Aries- Oh god, Scorpio. XD

Virgo- She's fine! Stay there and finish your work!

Cancer- State.

Capricorn: Already in a helicopter.

Scorpio: *bowes*

Virgo- She is very pleased that you decided to drop everything for her. So she dropped the shoe for you.

Capricorn: -_- You should know more than anyone I do whatever it takes for family.

Libra: That was somewhat heart warming

Sagittarius:if only she didnt put -_-

Virgo- Stop being such a female.

Gemini- I just realized... they have to kids and the made them... I am shocked..

Pisces: Wait. Does this mean.... They do human things?

Capricorn: Turning off phone for flight. Hate you all except Virgo.

Virgo- I hate you least of all too, Wife.

Gemini- I think I just choked on my grape. I never thought I'd see the day..

Aquarius: Well. I have to go too. See you at the reunion.

Cancer- Bye!

Aries- Bye! I'll be wearing my sexy clothes!

End of 20 Years Into The Future

Emma is arguing with Sky about the original ending.