What If They Got Jealous Of Your Child/Children..

Start from the beginning

"W-What is it, Tetsuya?" You asked nervously. His eyes held so much seriousness and it was making you wary for some reason.

"Come here for a minute." He said, patting the space beside him.

You complied and sat beside him, eyeing him curiously. "What's wrong?"

"Finally." He uttered in a relieved tone before putting his head on your shoulder, closing his eyes in utter relaxation. "I have my wife all to myself at last."

You remained idle for a minute before finally understanding his words and actions. You smiled and entertwined your hand with his, squeezing it gently. "Our children are growing up, they need me now more than ever." Then you glanced at his face on your shoulder. "I'm sorry I haven't been giving you enough attention."

His lips curled up into a smile. "It's okay, I understand. I guess I'll just forget about the idea of having another son."

Your eyes went bulbous and you threw him a glare. "What the heck,Tetsuya! Three is enough!"

He cackled a laugh and placed a kiss on your cheek, purposely dragging his lips across your soft skin then to your ear and whispered huskily..

"How about we continue this talk in our room?"

"Tetsuya!" You whined when he pulled you up and led you to the bedroom. His sweet gaze held promises of intense pleasure and unstoppable passion..

♥ ♥ ♥

- Kagami Taiga -

"[Name], can you come here for a minute?" Your husband called out helplessly from the kitchen. "I can't find the jam."

"Okay, wait." You replied, standing up. But before you could take a step, a small hand tugged your skirt, stopping you from going.

"Mama, help me color these flowers." Your three-year-old daughter pleaded with a puppy look.

You smiled then sat back down, ruffling her hair. "Sure, honey."

"[Name]!" Kagami's voice roared, getting your attention.

"It's in the upper left closet! You'll find it there!"

"Come here for a bit!"

"I can't! Your daughter needs my help with something!"

"I need you too! Come here!"

"You're not a child, Taiga! You can manage on your own!"

Kagami popped a vein and didn't talk back anymore as much as he wanted to. You were right after all, he was already old enough to take care of himself. But somehow, he couldn't help but be upset that you weren't giving him enough attention anymore eversince you gave birth to your only child.

He massaged his temples, trying to calm himself down. He had to understand that it's not just you and him anymore, you already have a child to take care of. And with that thought process, he decided to make some sandwiches for you.

He approached you and your daughter in the living room, placing the tray of sandwiches and juice down to the coffee table. "Here, girls. Eat up."

"Is that strawberry jam, Papa?" Your daughter asked happily, eyeing the sandwiches infront of her.

Kagami scooted lower, picked up your daughter then ruffled her hair. "Yes. Your favorite, right?"

The little girl nodded, wrapping her small arms around her father's neck. "But you knew that. Thank you, Papa Taiga."

He smiled and placed a little kiss on her forehead. "Anything for my little girl."

As your daughter was busy eating, you sat beside Taiga on the couch. You pecked him on the cheek, earning you a gentle smile from him. "I love you.."