Chapter 1

~Seto's POV~

I was starring out the window of my tower listening to the birds chirping and wind blowing through the trees. When I heard the sound of a cauldron overflowing, I gasped as I had completely forgot about the potion I was creating. Rushing over to clean it up before it sunk into the floorboards, sighing I though, 'Oh great now I'll have to go and get more ingredients.' As I finished cleaning up I grabbed my bag and grabbed my list of ingredients and headed out. I heard a rustle of bushes but shrugged it off as a rabbit or something. Besides no one would be all the way out here.

~??? POV~

I was sitting on my throne hearing the problems and complaints of the citizens of my kingdom. When suddenly a guy with a worn out and tattered cloak burst into the room. I glared down angrily at him as he was out of breath rambling on about something in the far South Eastern forest.

"What are you rambling on about fool."

My voice boomed through the big room, making it fall quiet.

"T-there is a tower i-in the Southern forest, and the person occupying it is... a Sorcerer."

My eyes widened as he said the last word, 'Sorcerer' with a sorcerer I could rule the all the lands. No one would dare challenge me, I looked at the guard standing at the door way.

"Take this man to show you the way along with your best men, and bring back the sorcerer alive... or don't come back at all! Now go!!!"

They quickly bowed and hurried out the door, I sat there with a smug grin on my face. Eagerly waiting for their return.

A/N
(Yay, so here's my first chapter I'll hopefully post another tomorrow if not it'll be soon, I promise. Please tell me if your liking the concept of this fanfic so far if not tell me how you thing it could be improved or what characters should be added. Idk if I'll do OC's because I don't really like them in stories, but it all depends. TTYL =D)