𝟮𝟯 ─ 𝗣𝗜𝗖𝗡𝗜𝗖 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

"𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗠𝗬 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗?"

"𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘, 𝗥𝗜𝗡."

⟟ 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟|     𝟱:𝟰𝟲𝗣𝗠, 𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

⟟ 𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗟|
𝟱:𝟰𝟲𝗣𝗠, 𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

| 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔'𝗦 |
|𝟮 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢|

I started hanging out with Tomiko more often.

She was an angel, her voice was soft. Her laugh is sweet and her smile warms me. She is perfect. My feelings for her became stronger and I couldn't handle it anymore.

I have to confess to her.

We were going to meet at a picnic place and I would confess then and there. I wrapped the blanket we were going to lay on around the basket filled with food we were going to eat.

I made these food and to be honest I did pretty good. I was driving to a hill with a nice view of the sunset. We were going to eat at 6.

I arrived at the place and started going up the small hill. I placed down the basket, unknotting the blanket. I slipped it off the basket and laid it down on the grassy floor. I picked up a few rocks and placed them on the corners of the blanket.

I put the basket over the blanket and peacefully waited for Tomiko. I was nervous and excited at the same time, I was curious for her answer.

I looked at the sunset and thoughts ran through my mind.

Y/n.

My eyes softened after remembering her. I wonder what she's doing right now. I still feel bad for her, but I've moved on. I think.

"Rin!" I hear a feminine voice call out to me.

I look to the left of me to see Tomiko. I smile at her and get up to help her get on top of the hill. I jog to her and hold her hand to steadily get her up.