𝟭𝟯 ─ 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗕𝗔𝗟𝗟

"𝗜𝗗𝗜𝗢𝗧! 𝗜 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗡!"

"𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡'𝗧."

⟟ 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 |     𝟳:𝟭𝟰𝗣𝗠, 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬

⟟ 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 |    
𝟳:𝟭𝟰𝗣𝗠, 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬

"Y/n!" Your mother called.

"Yes?!" you yell, tiredly. You haven't been sleeping for a few days and had kind of dark eye bags. You saw Suna hanging out with Onishi a few days ago. Osamu and Atsumu has heard about the situation and tried telling Suna to go and say sorry to me.

"Your father and I need to tell you something important! Now!" she says seriously.

You knew it was serious and started lazily walking down the stairs. You saw the both of them sitting on the couch, you straighten your back and sat on the couch next to your mom.

"Now, we don't want to act without your decision because this is something that you might be uncomfortable with." Your dad explains.

You nod, "Go on."

"Your father got a new job in Miyagi and we have to move there, of course." Your mother says.

To be honest when you heard that, you were excited. New people to be around and you would have more friends to make.

You would miss Atsumu, Osamu, Suna, and the rest, but you could contact them over text. But it's not like you'd be texting Suna anytime soon.

You nod again, "So is that all? I'm fine with all of that."

Your parents looked at each other confused, "Would you not be sad leaving Rintaro?" Your dad asks.

"Oh, Suna, no I'm fine with that. I would miss my other friends though." you say.

Your mom understood your situation and worded some silent words to your dad since he didn't understand himself. He nodded, "Alright, honey, we'll leave in 2 weeks."