Chapter 6

May 22nd, 2021
9:00pm

May 22nd, 20219:00pm

~~

"Yall really outdid yourselves with the club tonight Mae." You said impressed by the red florescent lights, while 'highest in the room' by travis Scott was playing.

You knew almost every face in the party since it was a private event that Mae helped eren plan along with Hangis approval.

"LADIEEES!" Ymir said walking up to y'all with a red cup in her hand already looking like she fucked up.

"And...sad mfs." She said referring to Armin and eren making them scoff.

"Ymir how you already fucked up nigga, you been here for 5 seconds." Ken said appearing outta the crowd with Jean right behind her.

"I ain't even that fucked up sis, stay outta my buisness. Historia usually takes the cup out my hand." Ymir said downing the rest of her drink, causing kenja to snatch it out her hand.

"Yeah nigga cause you grown, and Yo girlfriend ain't yo mama." She said as she took a sip from the drink.

"Talkin bout homegirl, where historia even at?" You said looking around.

"Shiii, where you think." Ymir said pointing to the polls where all the dancers were, causing everyone to look on stage to see none other than historia cuttin them polls all the way up.

"Hollooooon" Armin said suprised that historia worked at the same club as Mae.

"Shit!, that just reminded me I'm supposed to be up there too." Mae said looking at the time.

"I'll see y'all in a bit on stage, hangi finna kill my ass!" Mae said Speed walking to the back.

"Shii I'm boutta come with you while you at it. I ain't seen my nigga hangi in ages."  You shouted over the music.

"Ight, me,,Armin, Ymir and eren finna get the vip area situated." Ny said as you nodded while Yall all went your seperate ways for the time being.

It's like everyone and they mama knew you at the club, as you made yourself up the stairs where the back room was. Literally everyone you walked by said hi or whispered among themselves on some "oh my gosh is that y/n."  Or "how Connie even bag her in the first place." You might be well known around the state, but you were still an introvert and all the attention was kind of annoying yet, exhilarating.

"NOW IS THAT Y/N?!" A familiar voice shouted causing you to turn around and see your favorite person, hangi.

"HANGI MAYNE." You said jumping in their arms as they spinned you around like they ain't seen you in months.

"Y/n you must hate me, you don't ever visit the club unless there's a party." Hangi said switching up getting mad at you.

"Boo hoo mah, you know I be busy with these songs and these bumb ass niggas." You said as you rolled your eyes.