So new request system?

Requests still open since no one really requested anything yet. But new rules (I will also go over some rules already in the first chapter)
Things I won't do
P*do ships (I'm sorry even if the younger one or older one is aged up or down I just no)
Selfest (like what?)
*ncest (No)
Toxic ships (This is the only exception I will have to make the toxic ship not toxic and make it an AU by itself so if you don't like that then skip it I guess)

Things I will do!
Fluff
Angst (probably badly written and will take long)
Smut (Same for angst)
Lemon (Same for angst and smut)
Lime (Same for Angst, Smut, and Lemon)

Rules that comes with your request

If you want me to say that you requested it or not

Summary

If you don't have a summary? Say "randomize" or give me a word to base it off of (Example: Kuzupeko, fluff, bunny I will write about them going out and looking for bunnies or adopting a pet bunny or something)

Word count (It can be as much as you want. But please don't make it too high and if it's really high then it might take a while sorry!)

Tell me if it's a songfic or not. (Also, put the song if you don't have a song then we're gonna have to discuss it to make sure the song and summary are okay with you!)

How many ships in one?

Now I have done one where it's mostly the ships I know in DR1/THH on the same date (or something) in one chapter so if you want that then tell me!

Any AU(s)

If you want anything special like the summary and songfic and you don't have a song (and or summary) then we'll have to discuss it to make sure it's alright with you!