Angie x Kiyo

Since today is Angie's birthday
I wanted to do this! Happy birthday Angie
Next for Angie's birthday: Tenko x Angie and Angie x Himiko!
Picture credit: AngelSpi on Deviantart
Video credit: Minion Enji
Video link: https://youtu.be/zHiK_izbrFg
Words: 289
Type: Fluff
AU: non-despair AU
___________________________________
Angie was walking around the school. Everyone was avoiding her? Angie had to stay up late to finish an art piece so her mind was just sleepy and that is what made her forget her own birthday :( Which of course confused everyone on why she wasn't as bubbly as she normally was. "Here you go Angie," Kiyo says handing a gift box to Angie. Which confused Angie greatly. "It isn't a surprise birthday party so we can give you your gift early. I mean whenever it's someone's birthday we always do a party. Different but you at least know so here is your gift!" That's when Angie remembered that it was her birthday. "Oh, thank you very much, sweetheart!" Angie replied. Feeling more awake than she was before. When Angie opened the box it was a gold origami (picture included for reference)

 When Angie opened the box it was a gold origami (picture included for reference)

Angie loved it. "So what origami do you want to make with it?" Kiyo asks his darling. "Hm, how about animals?" Angie suggests. Kiyo nods. Then, they went to Angie's research lab to create some animal origami. (Picture for reference pretend they are gold)

 (Picture for reference pretend they are gold)

Angie made elephants, while Kiyo made goldfishes

Angie made elephants, while Kiyo made goldfishes. They still had leftover origami paper but had no idea what to do. So they just went to the kitchen to get some food. "Happy birthday!" The rest of the class screamed. "Aw! Atua says this is a great party setup!" Angie says. Everyone was having a good time.