20 | make me part of your design.

Start from the beginning

"DON'T LAUGH! IT'S STUCK AND WASHING AINT FIXING IT!"

You only laughed even more as Kirishima and Sero cackled, watching as Bakugou's hair made a comical 'boom!' effect and returned to its original state.

"IT'S BACK TO NORMAL!"

"I'M ORBITING WHAT THE FUCK-"

Bakugou stomped in your direction, causing you to hide behind Shouji who was a bit hesitant to shield you from the explosive teen but allowed you to seek refuge behind him anyways.

"QUIT HIDING YOU BLINDFOLDED BITCH!!"

You gave a few more cackles whilst dodging Bakugou's desperate attempts at grabbing you, hoisting yourself up onto Shouji's shoulders to avoid the pale blonde's attacks much to the tall boy's surprise.

You stuck your tongue out from your spot atop Shouji's shoulders, picking up your fist while your other hand made small circles as if winding open a music box. You slowly lifted your middle finger up, an irritatingly fake surprised expression on your face as you stared at your hand.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I don't know how this machine works."

This only made Bakugou even more enraged, the palms of his hands beginning to light up dangerously. He was about to launch himself directly at you before Kaminari brought up the fact that you, Shouto, Iida, and Izuku had an encounter with the Hero Killer. This effectively caught his attention, turning his head to look at Kaminari who was discussing the topic with your fellow classmates.

He scoffed and looked back up at you with a glare, to which you only smirked back at with a cat-like grin. He could almost see the cat ears and tails on you, cursing under his breath as you snickered mischievously.

"They say you got rescued by Endeavor! That's the No. 2 hero for you!"

"Yeah, we were rescued."

Many had their input on the conversation, Shouji even chiming in with the notion that the Hero Killer and the League of Villains were connected. You only hummed at their words, enjoying your view from atop the boy's shoulders. He didn't seem to mind as you patted your hands on his head, smiling behind his mask at your antics.

"Comfy?" Ojiro commented, carefully eyeing M*neta who was trying to sneak a peek under your skirt. He grabbed his blazer that was hanging on his chair, reaching up and wrapping it around your waist to cover your bottom. Don't worry, he didn't look.

"Mhm!" You hummed, an imaginary set of white cat ears appearing on your head along with an identically colored tail on your lower back. Ojiro gave a few chuckles as the imaginary tail swished from side to side happily, soft ears twitching every so often.

There was an unspoken agreement between the class that you were to be associated with a cat, despite literally having a dog as your companion/pet.

"Right, he was pretty scary buuuut-" Kaminari began speaking back on the topic of the Hero Killer, effectively catching your attention. "Did you watch the video? I dunno if it was his single-track mind or tenacity or whatever but didn't you think he was kinda cool too?"

"Kaminari...!" Midoriya whispered carefully, glancing back at Iida. The electric teen quickly caught on, placing a hand over his mouth while apologizing.

You mentally commended Kaminari for his outward stupidity, but he wasn't exactly wrong.

Stain's intentions were actually something you could get behind, but his way of executing his ideals wasn't something you were willing to go along with. After living a life filled with bloodshed and manslaughter, you just wanted to get away from it.