20 | make me part of your design.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, fine. Just had an encounter with a dirty rat on my way back." You dug your hand into the now opened bag of chips on the bed, stuffing your mouth full as you pulled out your phone from your pocket.

"A rat?! In this hospital?! How unsanitary!" Iida was quick to comment, going on an inspirational speech about how hospitals should be cleaned and sanitized at all times.

You paid no attention to the teen's rant about janitors duties and overall hospital etiquette, finding more interest in the game you were playing on your phone. You noticed the faint patter of footsteps making their way towards you, Six Eyes identifying the presence immediately.

"You're being strange, Y/N."

You felt your covers slowly being pulled away, looking up from your curled up position to see Shouto standing over your bed with an unamused expression. You stared back at him for a moment before grabbing a peppermint from your candy stash, throwing it at the dual haired teen who caught it effortlessly.

"Who pulls the sheets off of a wounded patient who's trying to rest? How rude."

You faked a pout, watching as Shouto looked at the candy in his hand with a frown.

"What happened to your blindfold?" Shouto asked, heterochromic eyes meeting your astoundingly beautiful ones in a stare. He couldn't help but marvel at their color. No matter how many times he saw them, they were always so mesmerizing. They forced you to look at them.

"I lost it."

That technically wasn't a lie, since the thing fell off when you were standing on the roof of the building contemplating whether or not to jump off.

You waved him off, hearing Izuku give a nervous chuckle from his spot in the room while Iida spouted some nonsense about 'respecting a woman's privacy.'

Shouto gave you a look of disbelief, brows furrowing before he reluctantly dropped the subject. Maybe he was overthinking things. You were his proclaimed 'bestie' after all. He went back to his bed, leaving you to lay in your abundance of candy while he conversed with Izuku and Iida.

'If only they knew.'

Nonetheless the next few days went by, you and Shouto returning to your internship with Endeavor. You would not let the man breathe without taking jabs at his pride, continuously insulting him at the fact that a bunch of teenagers defeated the Hero Killer before he could. He was understandably irritated by your constant bashing, and even kicked you out of his agency a few times before Shouto guided you back inside like the gentleman he is.

He thoroughly enjoyed your constant insults towards his father, having to hide his soft chuckles a few times. His favorite one was when you called him bootleg Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle, a movie you recommended to him a few days prior. He actually quite liked the movie itself, leading you to recommend him more ghibli films he should watch.

Nonetheless it was the time to start a new week, everyone's internships coming to a close. A new day, a new lesson.

You were talking with Shouji and Ojiro when Bakugou walked through the door of the classroom, his hair styled hilariously in a gelled side part.

Sero and Kirishima bursted out laughing at his new hairstyle, causing you to turn your head to find out what the hell was going on. Once your blindfolded eyes caught sight of his ridiculous hair you fell out of your seat on Ojiro's desk, though luckily Shouji was there with his multiple arms to catch you before you hit the ground.

"YOU LOOK LIKE AN EGG I CAN'T BREATHE-"

You wheezed as Shouji hoisted you up to stand properly, hands gently placed on your shoulders to keep you upright.