17.••𝙏𝙤 𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩••

Start from the beginning

Miya: I got a little something for you...

You tilt your head to the side. You were curious what he got you.

(Y/N): What is it?

Miya: A life

(Y/N): SERIOUSLY MIYA?

You sighed. Oh how hopeless he was.

Miya: Hey hey! Just joking, but here, I got you boba and a brand new phone case for you!

(Y/N): You're spoiling me too much! You didn't have to!

Miya: But I wanted to

Of course you were happy with all these presents, but it made you feel bad that he spent his own money just to buy you stuff. You at least wanted to repay him.

(Y/N): You have to let me repay you!

Miya: Oh trust me, it's fine, all I need is just you by my side and my life is already perfect.

There it was again. Butterflies, aggressive heart pounding, and a heated face. This boy sure knew how to make you flustered.

(Y/N): Are you sure? If you ever need anything just tell me, I feel bad that you bought all this stuff for me and I got you nothing...

Miya: I'm sure, and you didn't get me nothing, you yourself is already the best present, and besides, your birthday is tomorrow, so it's only natural that I got you something before your birthday.

(Y/N): A-alright! Enough lovey dovey, let's get back to work!

Miya: Sure~

While you were practicing, too focused on getting your moves perfect, you didn't notice Miya glaring at someone in the distance. Miya did not trust that strange figure. Miya then got up.

Miya: Alright (Y/N), let's go back home now! It's been a long day already and we should take a rest.

(Y/N): Huh?! Already!? I was too focused I lost track of time, well, let's go back then shall we?

Miya grabbed your hand and started to walk fast back to your house. Making sure that the person in the distance didn't follow you guys. He had a bad feeling.

(Y/N): Goodnight Miya!

Miya: Oh! I was wondering if I could stay here for another night.....

(Y/N): Again? Well, I have no complaints, sure, I enjoy your company anyways

Miya felt relief that he could stay with you. Leaving you alone at your house with that strange figure wandering around bothered him a lot. And your habit of forgetting to lock the doors and windows made him worried more. You and Miya began to walk inside the house. Miya locked the door right away.

Miya: Is any other door or window unlocked?

You looked back at him. You were confused on why his guard is so high.

(Y/N): I don't think so.... I could check again-

Miya: Please do!

Miya was practically begging. This made you really confused now, you were so curious on why he's acting like this.

(Y/N): Well, alright then... go take a shower, I'll be checking the windows, I'll go after you when you're done with the shower!

Miya nodded and started to walk to the shower room.

(Y/N): Oh wait!

Miya: Yeah?

You coughed trying to think of how to put it.