𝟳. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗯𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗲

Start from the beginning

In their previous revision session, Puck had explained to Charlotte that Kurt had found the glee club a substitute for the week and he had some tricks up his sleeves to make this sub's time, covering for Mr Schuester, a living hell.

Charlotte walked in behind her brother, seeing Puck buttering the floor and shaking her head with a laugh, moving to sit down in her seat in the front row.

"But sectionals is, like, two weeks from now." Finn had sighed once Puck had explained his plans for 'torturing' the sub.

"Hey, Gigantor. We're all gonna swap names, yo." Artie smiled, gesturing to the group.

Charlotte turned in her seat, seeing Sam and Quinn sat together, she looked to Quinn and smiled, "wanna see my Sam Evans impression?" she winked.

"oh my god, yes!" Quinn cheered and Sam frowned, sad that she hadn't shown him this before.

Charlotte cleared her throat dramatically before copying how he was sat "I'm Sam Evans, I love football and I have nice abs" she said in a deeper voice, bursting out giggling when Quinn laughed and Sam rolled his eyes but was unable to bite back a smile.

Putting on a high pitched voice, Sam pretended to twirl a strand of his hair and smiled sweetly "well, I'm Charlotte Hudson. I love Sam, he's my favourite person and the best wingwoman ever"

"you're a terrible wingwoman!" she retorted, shoving him slightly "I thought i'd be with my one true love right now"

"who's your one true love?" Quinn asked as she watched the two friends tease each other and wanted in on the inside jokes.

"Zac Efron" she told her, getting a nod of approval "but he's famous and Sam doesn't think he can get him to love me, so I guess next in line is Mike" she joked, gesturing her hands in a love heart shape towards Mike, seeing as he had watched the three mess around.

"if it wasn't for Tina, i'd totally say yes!" he sent her a wink, getting a playful shove from his girlfriend, who had grown used to all their plans to run away and elope without Tina's knowledge.

"Um, did I hear something about a substitute?" Rachel asked loudly, as she paraded into the room, bringing the club's attention to her as she slipped on Puck's buttered floor, making a lot of them have to try and stifle their giggles.

"Yes! It works!" Puck cheered as Rachel got up and smoothed down her skirt.

"Well, at least I didn't fall and break my talent. I'm fine." she huffed, going to take a seat whilst everyone looked at her, having found her falling completely hilarious.

"come on, Rach, come sit down," Charlotte patted a seat for her to sit in, so she wouldn't be completely embarrassed.

Then a blonde woman walked through the door, who Charlotte recognised for subbing one of her classes and she was awesome. She slid over the butter flawlessly and everyone was surprised and slightly disappointed.

"Oh, what the hell?" Artie exclaimed, as everyone was rather confused at how she just crushed all their excitement of scaring away a sub.

"Hola, clase. Nothing says bienvenidos quite like a buttered floor." she smirked as Puck checked her out. "Let's start with some introductions. My name is holly Holliday. What's yours? Go."

"I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team." Puck said goofily, matching a dopey face to Finn.

Santana added "I'm Rachel Berry, his loud, loud girlfriend."

"I'm Mike Chang." Brittany said in a deeper voice and Mike sent her a nod of approval.

"Those aren't your names." Holly Holiday shook her head at them "You know why I know that?"