Can't smile without you // Chapter 34

Start from the beginning

You're with Tara in your bed watching your guys' favorite movie 'Toy Story' after you played some games. "(y/n)?" Tara says. "Yeah cutie?" You reply. "What does love feel like?" Tara asks you. "Damn you've been asking me some tough questions lately." You say with a chuckle. "Sorry. I'm just curious." Tara says laughing. "No, it's okay. I don' really think you can describe it because it's a feeling, but I guess there are different types of love." You say. "What do you mean?" Tara asks. "Well, I think that you can love people in different ways. Like for example Bradley. I really love Bradley, but as a friend. I would never have romantic feelings for him, but I will always care for him and love to spend time with him. Then there is a romantic type of love, which I have for Sarah. I like talking to Sarah and just being with her is a blessing, I like kissing and holding Sarah. You might be a little bit to young for this, but I guess you probably know a lot more than I did on that age. So when you have sex with someone you completely expose yourself to them. You trust that person enough to expose yourself to them, to be fragile. I think for me that trust and being that comfortable with someone is a big part of being in love. Then the last type of love  is the love I have for you, which I don't really know how to describe. I mean I'd do anything for you. You've always been the reason for me to continue living. You're my everything. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You make me proud. You help me to be a better person. You will always be my number one, because I've never loved someone like I love you." You say. "I love you to." Tara says, letting a tear roll down her cheek. "I love you to infinity and beyond." You say looking at her, earning a small chuckle from her. "Love you to infinity and beyond too." Tara says laughing. "You know I remember when you were born and you wouldn't stop crying. So I used to put on old songs that I loved and just walk through the house with you and somehow that always made you fall asleep." You say smiling, thinking back to the days that Tara was just a small baby. "Really? I'm probably to big to do that now." Tara says with a chuckle. "Well we could always try." you reply laughing. You get up and put on your favorite song back then. (I put it at the top if you want to listen) You walk back towards Tara. "Come on then." You say with a chuckle picking her up, which makes her smile. "See you'll never be to big for me to carry you." You say looking at her.

You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would have believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away

She snuggles up to you and rests her head on your shoulder as you softly sing along to the song. You stroke her hair as you enjoy being in the presence of your little sister, your pride and joy.

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile

Now some people say
Happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard
Leaving your love behind me

"I know it wasn't your job to raise me, but mom would be really proud of you, because you did it really good." Tara says planting a kiss on your cheek. "Thank you cutie." You say while a tear rolls down your cheek, holding her closer against you...

~The next day~

You're laying inbetween Sarah's legs on the couch, with your head on her chest. You put on 'The witches of Eastwick', cause you know that Sarah is a big Cher fan. "I watched this so many times when I was younger." You say as Sarah is gently stroking your head. "Duhh cause Cher's in it." Sarah says. "Yeah that too, but I like movies about witches and I used to have such a big crush on Susan Sarandon." You reply. "Really another actress? How many crushes did you have? She's to old for you anyways" Sarah says with a chuckle. "Okay so yes I may have had a lot of crushes on actresses, but age is just a number. I've just always liked old things. Like old music, older actresses and you." You say with a grin. "You fucker." Sarah says tickling you. "No stop. Please Sarah!" You say squirming and laughing. "I still can't believe how you found the one spot that I can't handle being tickeled." You say climbing off Sarah and rubbing your shoulder. "I just know you really well. Is your shoulder bothering you, cause I've seen you rub it a couple times now." Sarah asks. "Yeah I guess I just slept in a weird position, cause Tara fell asleep half on top of me." You reply laughing. "Oh come here then babe." Sarah says motioning for you to sit in front of her, between her legs. You potion yourself between her legs and she tuggs on your shirt. "Are you trying to undress me again Miss Paulson?" You say with a smirk. "Shut up." She says as she pulls your top off. She gently massages your shoulder. "Okay that actually feels pretty good." You say leaning back a bit as Sarah pulls your bra strap off your shoulder. She places a few kisses on your neck as her hands trail down your side. "You're tired, aren't you?" Sarah asks. "Yeah a little bit." You reply. "Wanna go to bed?" Sarah asks. You nod and you both go upstairs.

You climb on top of Sarah when she gets in bed. "I thought you were tired." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Yes, but I'm never to tired to kiss you." You reply with a smirk. "I love you baby." Sarah says looking into your eyes. "I love you too." You reply looking back into her beautiful dark eyes...

Heey guys hope you liked this chapter!! <3