Suicide Letter...

Dear Mum,

                       I can't take it any longer. My life is a mess, and always was. I go to school where I get bullied, where people call me, fat, 4 eyes, geek, freak, teachers pet- there's too many to even say. I would just like to say, thankyou, for everything, and whatever happens, you will always be in my heart, and I will always love you. Just promise me something. Promise me that you wont listen to anyone, to what they say, because they will push the blame on me, and decline everything. Dont even bother asking anyone why i wrote this, they will not understand. This may be very scary for you, so imagine how scary this will be for me. Look, im crying my eyes out writing this. I can't bare the thought to never see you again. You are my mother, and I love you. Tell the family, Emma, Dan and Dad, that they will always be with me, in my heart. This is the right thing to do, and I'm not regretting this, as there is nothing to live for anymore. Every one has got a life, but me. It seems that everyone is out of the dark while i'm still in the dark, and I can't get out, so in order to get me out, there is only one way, and one way only. I can't bare it. Writing this any longer. Please, don't make a scene when you get this. Trust me, everything will be ok. Just know, it will only take 1 second, and everything will be peaceful again, and you can all get on with your lives, just like you use to, and you wont even notice that i'm not here, just like you never knew I was around, so what will be the difference? I'm sure no one will miss me at school, neither my friends, but I never had any, so what will be the difference. I leave you now, with 8 words. There's no need to worry about anything now.

                                                         xxxx Gemma xxxx

As Gemma's mother got back from home, she saw the Suicide letter, and read it. Tears were filling her eyes, and her hands were shaking with fear. She fell to the ground, and burst out crying. She was down flat and her arms were out infront of her, with the letter in her right hand. She got up, and went up to Gemmas's room, where the door was closed. There was silence in the atmosphere. She opend the door shakily, and saw a knife, covered in her own daughters blood, and her daughter lying on the floor, with one arm out, and one arm holding the bloody knife. Her mum started crying silently, and bent down, and sat beside her daughter, who had only lived for 15 years. She felt Gemmas, rosy, red, cold cheeks, and stroked it. She ran her fingers through Gemmas golden silky, long hair, and kissed her forhead. She shakily picked up the knife and heald it up, and started crying with anger. She looked at her pale, skinny, cold daughter, and started screaming.

"NOOO! GEMMA! NOOO! PLEASE! PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME..." she cried, and she layed on her head, on her poor, cold, dead daughter. If only her mother had recieved the Suicide letter earlier, maybe, just maybe, she could have stopped her child, from picking up the knife, and leaving the world, forever...