As they walk away I can't help but think how wrong that is, two teenage boys sleeping in the same bed. They are only sixteen and yet they sleep in the same bed? If my parents knew they would do everything in their power to stop them. Shall I tell them? What would they do? (A/n: THIS LIL BISH! LIKE MIND YO OWN DAMN BUSINESS SHAWNIE!)

"Ight. See you later man." Taylor walks out, dressed in a black jeans, his hair messy, a white long sleeve with a sleeveless denim jacket over it. "Lets go. I'm fucking tired and want this shit to be over with,"

Once we get into the car, mother went on about us being late but all Taylor did was roll his eyes. "Young man, you shall not be giving me attitude. That was rude. I am a adult. Have some respect." Taylor let out a deep sigh.

"Have you ever heard of; you don't give respect but you earn it? Well that's my motto." Mother gasps. She believes that every adult should be given respect no matter what. Taylor ignored her and fell back to sleep.

By the time we arrived at church, Taylor was still fast asleep. He had his head laid on my shoulder -he just fell onto it- and to be quiet honest he was beginning to hurt my arm. Not because he was heavy... okay maybe because he is heavy.

I pushed his head a little away from my shoulder. Oh great, he is drooling. There is now a drool stain on my favorite church shirt! Oh this, is a disaster!

"Hun, be a dear and wake up Taylor while we go inside to greet everyone." My mother asks, while she tried to hurry inside with my father. "But mot-" she turn, "Thank you, Hun." Before walking inside.

How am I going to do this? His father did say he gets angry if awoken. I shook him lightly. Then once he didn't wake up I shook him more forcefully. His body just shook around like a rag doll.

Oh my, forgive me lord. Please give me the strength not to leave him inside this car all day.

I guess I will have to use my strong build body and strength the lord has gifted me with. Strong build body haha... Considering I don't work out, I'll just have to depend on my gifted strength. And that is not very much to depend on... This might take a while.

Okay, so should I drag him out? Maybe I should call Matty and Cammy. No, I shall wake him myself. I slowly but forcefully push him towards the other side. Hmm- nothing. "Free food?" I say awkwardly.

Taylor jolts awake. "Where?! Is it pizza?!" I roll my eyes. "Looky there, I thought it was rude for a person to roll their eyes?" He tells me with a smirk lingering from his lips. I freeze. It is rude. "I do apologize."

He laughs almost making me regret saying it. "Whatever. Lets get out," I step out first before he climbs off and slams the door shut. I gasp. "That is very much rude." he shrugs, putting both his hands into his front pockets and walking in, leaving me standing there shock. Give me strength lord, for I have none today.

I walk in greeting everyone respectfully. "Shawnie!" I turn only to be tackled by Matty. "Hey, you did see me yesterday." He gives me a face. "Your point? I love my baby," I blush before pouting. "I am not a baby. I am a growing boy."

We turn to a familiar laugh. "Camboo!" Matty yells, running over to him and hugging him. "Ugh, I came early for this shit?" We all turn glaring at Taylor. "Please respect the lords house." He just rolls his eyes.

Taylor's Pov:

I walk away from the three, not in the fucking mood. It's too early for this shit. The only thing that's getting me through is that Shawn Mendes booty though. I wanna grab it so bad.