Chapter 16: Truth?

𝕙𝕖𝕪.. 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖.. 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟. 𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕞!~ 𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕪𝕟💜

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up the next day go to school.  And put this on.

Then went down stairs

Then went down stairs. "Morning mom." I said. "Morning dear." said my mom. As soon as I finished eating I got a text from Tory.

Tory 😎💛

Tory: Hey girl!

Kelly: Hey tory

Tory: Come on I am waiting outside!

Kelly: Okay be there!

Tory: okay

I went outside and saw tory. "Hey tory!" I said and hugged her. "hey girl!" she said and hugged me. We walked to school and as soon as we entered I saw hawk talking to josh. But he looked mad. "Well I gotta go. Bye kels see you during lunch!" said tory "bye." I said and went to the boys. "Okay?! just leave!" i hear hawk say. "Wait whats going on?" I asked. "nothing." said hawk and looked at josh and left. "Josh what happened?" I asked him. "Nothing... I should get going." he said looking down. "Josh wait!" I said but josh ran away. I walked to class and saw hawk with moon. 'what is happening!!?' I asked myself and went to class. I saw Josh but he was stilling next to emily. 'ah the boy sitting next to his crush.' I told myself. and took another seat. 

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I woke up by hearing Piper crying. "Piper!? whats wrong!?" I asked her as I hugged her. "Moon.... she... broke up with me." she said crying even more. "I am so sorry sis." I said and hugged her. "It's okay... now go get ready..." she said wiping her tears away. "Okay." I said and went to go get changed. After some few minutes i went down stairs. "hey sis you okay now?" I asked her. "yea i am fine." she said. "Okay see you after school. Love you sis." I said and hugged her. Then I went to school I had the idea of talking to hawk to ask him about Kelly. "hey hawk can I talk to you?" I asked. "Sure whats up?" he asked. "So um I kinda like kelly but idk how to tell her can you help me?" I asked. As soon as I said that he got mad. "WTF!? Dude that's my gf!" He yelled. "Bro you two aren't even dating yet. Plus I am not the one who stopped talking to her for no reason! And didn't even help her when my guy friends where hitting on her! I mean she stayed faithful to you and you didn't care." I said. I didn't care if I didn't know how to fight. Kelly deserves way better! "Look man, that is my girl! Okay? Even if we aren't dating I am going to ask her out soon! Now you better not do anything to ask her out because you will get heart broken when she says no." he said. "Look bro I just wanna ask her. I don't care if she says no. If she says no that's okay with me. I don't know if she will say yes or no if I don't ask." I said. "Well just leave her and me alone. Got it?!" he said. "I won't she is my best friend! I won't listen to you!" I said. "Didn't you hear me!? Just leave! Okay!? Just leave!" he said. As soon as he said that Kelly came. "Wait whats going on?"  she asked. "Nothing." said hawk looking at me and left. 'idiot!' I told myself for asking him. "Josh what happened?" asked Kelly. "Nothing.. I should get going.." I said and left for class. I just walked in class and took a seat in the back. Then Emily came in. "Hey Josh you okay?" she asked. "Nah..." I said and told her what happened. "Damn... Hawk such an ASSHOLE!" she yelled. "EMILY!" yelled out teacher. "Sorry." she said and sat back down then kelly came in. She saw us and just smiled. I knew what she was thinking. But I don't like Emily... but whatever. 

-after school-

I went home as fast as I could. I am not scared of hawk I just don't wanna have any problems. As soon as I get in I got a message from Kelly.

Kelly 😇💜

Kelly: Hey what happened today in the morning?

Josh: Nothing! Just leave it alone!

Kelly: I am sorry.... bye

Josh: bye...

Shit! What did I do!? Seconds later I got a message from Hawk

Hawk🙄😎

Hawk: WTF!? Dude you made kelly cry!

Josh: Well you got what you wanted now didn't you? I am sure she hates me and she won't talk to me and now I can leave her alone... 

Hawk: you got a point. 

Josh: whatever man fuck you! Now leave me alone

Hawk: whatever bye

I went inside my room an just lied in bed. 'What a fucken day!' I told myself. 

- the next day-

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I woke up and was still kinda sad Josh was mad at me. I don't what I ever did to him.

Josh 💗

Yes I still have it like that.

Josh: Hey kelly.... 

Kelly:Hey

Josh: Look I am so sorry! I should of never said that to you or should of been mean to you when I was mad at hawk..

Kelly: why were you mad at him..?

Josh: Long story and it doesn't matter.

Kelly: Josh..?

Josh: Ugh I hate the fact you always make me tell you the truth but I don't like emily.... I.. I like you but I know you still have a thing for hawk and I just wanted to ask you out but I didn't care if you said no cuz I would never know if I didn't ask you.. when I told him, he got mad and all.. I am sorry..

Kelly: Josh I-

Josh: It's okay forget about it well I'll see you at school. Bye

Kelly: Bye..

Wow.... Josh likes me!? Shit no wonder hawk was pissed yesterday! I need to talk to them.

ℍ𝕖𝕪! 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕓𝕦𝕤𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚'𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟! 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙!~𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕪𝕟💜