Chapter 5: Becoming friends.

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

I was with Miguel, Aisha, Hawk, and Tory. "So Kelly. Do you like anyone?" asked Tory with a smirk. "Umm kinda but he is with my best friend. I think." I said. "Wait he is with sam?" asked Hawk. "I don't know. Maybe." I said looking down. "Well this boy and sam girl can fuck themselves." said Tory. I gave her a small smile. We went for food and then went to the park for a bit. "Anyways we should get going." said Aisha. "Yea. I'll see you guys trm. Anyways it was nice hanging with you tory." I said. "Yea same. Here give me your number so we can talk trm." said Tory. "here." I said. "Okay well we gotta go." said Hawk. "Bye." I said and went home. 

-at home-

Once I got home Sam, Robby. and Mr,LaRusso where waiting for you. "Where have you been!?" asked Sam. "With Miguel, Aisha, Hawk, and Tory." I said. "Cobra kai's!?" said Robby. "Yea! They are actually nice! I was just going to hang with Miguel but Aisha came and so did Hawk and Tory. Tory isn't that mean she is really nice! Same with Hawk." I said. "Yea he calls you nerd." said sam. "Okay and? I know he does he calls me 'nerd' and 'princess' like most other girls! they are my friends too." I said. "But-." said Sam. "Mr, LaRusso, I am so sorry but I won't be going to the dojo today." I said going up stairs. "My head hurts." I lied just to leave. I was pissed! Yea I know they are cobra kai's but they aren't like how Mr,LaRusso told us. Sensei Lawrence did a lot for Miguel and I am happy that he is happy. I was laying down when I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it? And what do you want?" I said.  "It's me Mike and I just wanna talk." said Mike. "Come in." I said. "Hey lil sis. Everything okay?" asked Mike. "Kinda. Well you were right I kinda like Robby but he has been hanging out with Sam. Sam got kinda mad because I was with Miguel. And now Robby and Sam are mad at me for being friends with Cobra Kai students. I mean Sensei Lawrence did so much for Miguel and Aisha. I don't know much about hawk or tory but they aren't mean or anything!" I said looking down. "Look, Sis I know they aren't as mean yea the hawk dude calls you 'nerd' and 'princess' but those are nicknames like you and Miguel and Aisha. That is what friends do! Trust me and yea they might be cobra kai students but they show another side of them when they are with you! Miguel is different with your around him. Same with Hawk and Aisha. Hawk calls Mitch I think that is his name 'assface' and some of his other cobra kai friends with those type of nicknames. Aisha yea she is kind but now she can also kick ass! And we both know that but when your around she shows her nice side. They show a different part when your around. I don't know Tory but maybe same with her." said Mike. "Yea your right." I said and hugged him. "Thanks mike. your the best big bro anyone could ask for." I said. "well your the best lil sis anyone can ask for." he said and hugged me back. 

-an hour later-

I was laying in bed having Sam and Robby texting me but I just leave them on seen or read. Then I got a message from Tory.

Tory 😎💛: Hey Kels

Kelly😭💗: Hey Tory

Tory😎💛: Wanna come over?

Kelly😭💗:Sure

Tory😎💛: Okay we are out of the dojo

Kelly😭💗:okay met you there in 20

Tory😎💛:okay bye

Kelly😭💗: bye

I went down stairs and didn't even say bye I was still kinda mad. I ran all the way to the dojo but bumped into someone. "Shit sorry." I said about to go. "So your going to hang with them again?" asked the person. "First off, do I know you? Second of all, Yea cuz I can." I said. "Really you can see its me robby." said robby. "oh well bye." I said and ran off before he could ask something. I got there fast. "Hey guys." I said out of breath about to fall. "Woah there princess." said Hawk as he got me. Tory just smirked at Hawk. "anyways where is Miguel." I asked getting off hawk. "he is talking to sensei Lawrence." said Aisha. "Oh okay." I said. "Here. You look tired." said hawk as he gave me some water. "Thanks." I said. I drank some water and we waited for Miguel. "Oh hey kelly." said Miguel. "Hey." I said. Then Sensei Lawrence came out. "Um well I gotta go. Bye." he said. "Bye sensei." said Miguel. We went to the mini market and went to Hawk's to watch a movie.