Chapter 4: Getting to know hawk ❤️

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥

After training with Robby, Hawk texted me.

Hawk 😊❤️: Meet me outside of Cobra Kai. Please come

Kelly😭💗: Okay but why?

Hawk😊❤️: Please... just come

Kelly😭💗: fine be there in 20

Hawk😊❤️: okay thanks princess

Kelly😭💗:yup see you then.

"Everything okay?" asked Robby. "Yea, just hawk wants to explain himself again." I said. "Oh cool. Well see you trm." said Robby. "Yup." I said.  I went home and showered. I put o a black hoodie and some grey sweat pants. "Hey mom. I'll be back. I am going to hang a bit with Miguel." I said lying to my mom. She really doesn't like the Cobra Kai's but is okay with Miguel and Aisha though. "Yea. Bye dear don't come back late!" said my mom. I went outside and saw Aisha. "Hey." I said. "Hey." she said. "Anyways thanks for taking me. I had to tell my mom I was going with Miguel and Thank you too Miguel." I said. "No problem. This is important to Hawk so." both Miguel and Aisha said. We went and I saw Hawk. "Hey." I said. "Hey." he said. Then Aisha and Miguel left. "So what happened?" I asked. "Nothing just wanted to ask you something." He said. "Yea?" I said. "Wanna hang? Look, I know I am the worst person ever but I would like to get to know you if you wanna. And I'll also promise not to go after Robby." he said.  "Sure. I mean I do wanna get to know you. You seen like a good person but show the mean side of you but yea." I said. "Okay princess. I'll take you home but let's get food." he said. The fact he keeps calling me 'princess' made my feel I don't know how to say it but made me feel kinda happy I guess. "You okay?" he asked me. "Hu? Oh yea I am fine." I said. "Okay come on princess." said hawk. We got some food and walked to my house. It took a bit of a long time but we made it. "So wanna hang again trm?" he asked."Sure! But I should walk from here. My mom and dad don't really like me hanging with another Cobra Kai if it isn't Miguel or Aisha." I said looking down. "Hey princess, it's okay. As I said I know I'm the worst person ever but we are cool. I was soft but not anymore and I can't be. But it will be okay." said Hawk. "Okay well bye." I said. "Bye princess." he said and left. I was claim until I heard Robby's voice. "You two together?" he asked. "Hu? Oh hey. No we are just friends." I said. "Okay dose your mom know?" he asked. "No! And she can't know! She wouldn't let me out of the house ever again." I said. "Oh okay well um bye." he said and left.

-the next day-

Great school! I got up and put on a pink shirt with some shorts. And my black vans. I went down stairs and my mom and dad were at work already. "Hey your kinda late." said Mike. "Yea I know. I know." I said. I said bye and went outside and started to walk to school. "hey princess." said hawk. "Oh hey hawk." I said. We walked together to school. "So tonight?"he ask. "Maybe." I said with a smile. "Hawk?" I said shaking him. "Yea what happened?" he said. "You kinda zoned out." I said. 

ʜᴀᴡᴋ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I woke up the next morning and got ready for school. I was going to asked Miguel and Aisha for a ride but instead I went walking. While I was walking I saw Kelly. "Hey princess." I said.  "Oh hey hawk." said kelly. We walked together and were talking. We got to school. "So tonight?" I asked. "Maybe." she said with a smile on her face. Woah she is kinda cute when she smiles. Wait! What am I thinking!? But she is! NO! "Hawk?" she said shaking me. "Yea what happened?" I said. "You kinda zoned out." she said. "Oh don't worry. I do it a lot." I said. "Oh okay anyways let's go to class." she said. We went to class and took our seats and again she was day dreaming. She likes Robby. Even if she likes me. I don't think her parents will let us date.

-after class-

"hey hawk we gotta work on the project. Wanna come over to my house?" asked Kelly. "Um sure." I said. After some few more class it was time for lunch. "Hey man." said Mitch. "Hey assface." I said then saw Kelly with Robby. I left jealous. I don't know why though. "Hey hawk." said kelly. "hey nerd." I said and went to go sit down next to Miguel. I knew I might of hurt her.. but I didn't mean to. "Hey everything okay?" asked Miguel. "Yea." I said. "Oh really then why did you call kelly a nerd again?" he asked. "because she is!" I said. I just got up and left. I ditched school for the rest of the day. I didn't even met up with Kelly. I just went to the dojo to get a head start on today. "hey." said a random girl. "Um hey." I said. "I am Tory." she said. "Hawk." I said with a little smirk as always. "So what got you all mad?" she asked. "Dumb girl shit." I said. We went to the mini market and got some chips. "What do you mean by dumb girl shit?" she asked. "I guess I kinda like this girl but she likes another boy and well I don't know I guess i just lost it. I came over to see if sensei was here but I guess not." I said. "Oh well I am going to join. But hey if she doesn't like you then who gives a fuck about her? You will be better off without her." she said. "Yea I guess your right." I said. We hung out a bit then class started. "hey everything okay?" asked Aisha. "Yea." I said. Then I saw Tory and went with her. "Hey hawk." she said with a smirk. "Hey Tory." I said. "Hi I am Aisha." said Aisha. "Hey. I am Tory." said Tory. "So how do you guys know each other?" asked Aisha. "Ditched school. Came over to get a head start on today and we met." I said. "Cool." said Aisha. The class started and it was Tory VS Miguel. Woah! Tory was BADASS! Class ended and we went to the mini market. "So wanna hang?" asked Tory. "Sure." I said. We went to the park while eating ice cream. "So this girl likes another boy but your kinda crushing on her?" asked Tory. "Yea pretty much." I said. "Well that is one dumb bitch. She doesn't see one of the most amazing people ever that is right in front of her." said Tory. "I guess." I said. 

-next day-

𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Wow I can't believe he didn't come! I told myself as I was getting ready for school. When I was done I got a text from Sam.

Sam 💘: Hey I got a question?

Kelly😭💗: Yea what's up?

Sam💘: Do you like Robby.

Kelly😭💗: No why?

Shit! I couldn't tell her! So I lied.

Sam💘: Oh okay well see you at school.

Kelly😭💗: okay

I was confused but didn't think much because she is with Miguel. I thought.

-at school-

I saw Hawk with some other girl. I didn't care. Then I saw Robby with Sam. my heart kinda broke. "hey you okay?" asked Miguel. "Hu? Oh yea. aren't you and sam dating?" I asked. "Nope." he said. "Oh okay well. Wanna hang after school?" I asked. "Sure!" he said. I can feel Sam looking at me. "Okay well see you later Miguel." I said and went with Aisha. "Hey." she said. "hi." I said. "oh hey I am Tory." said the girl that was with hawk. "Hi I am Kelly." I said. "Oh so your the girl." she said. "hu?" I said. "Nothing anyways I am go. Bye Kelly and Aisha." said Tory. "She seems nice!" I said. "Yea she is." said both Hawk and Aisha. "Anyways see ya nerd." said Hawk and went with Tory. "Anyways bye Aisha." I said. "Bye." said Aisha. I went to class and after class Sam came up to me. "hey haven't hung out in a while. Wanna hang today?" she asked. "Can't after school I am going to Miguel." I said. "Oh well Miguel and I aren't together." she said. "I know. He told." i said and saw him. "Anyways I gotta go bye sam." I said and went with Miguel. 

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕠𝕠𝕟!! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪'𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕓𝕪𝕖! 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙!~ Joselyn 💜