The class

➰Saturday➰

I always get laughed at everywhere I go. It's either because of how I look or the people from my school are teasing me.

⚪️Monday ⚪️

Ok so I HATE SOCIAL STUDIES. My teacher Ms. Adams lets the class tease me. When I'm in the corner she tells me to put on a hat and stand on a chair. (I do it cause she's my teacher) , but she calls me a "witch" and a that I'm gonna be a fortune teller and have people come in the walls so I can tell the fortunes. I tried to tell the principal but she believed Ms. Adams not me.

⚫️Wendsday⚫️

Yesterday was THE WORST DAY EVER. My mom was in the hospital because my dad hit her and knocked her unconscious. we don't have a lot of money and the punch damaged my moms brain. we have to take money out of my college fund and retirement fund. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?! My life is ruined. I can't go to writing college now. My parents were gonna use some of my retirement fund to pay for college. Now most of its gone. I got a few bruises but I was ok. My mom on the other hand , not so much. She's in a coma and they say she will not wake up for a couple of months. MONTHS? NOOOOOO, my mom was the one who comforted me when I was getting bullied. She would hide with me from my dad in a secret spot he never new about. We would be in there for hours just talking quietly so he wouldn't hear us. Now I have to face with the bullying and my dad all by myself.

🔸Friday🔹

Thursday I didn't go to school because my dad beat me up and I couldn't walk. Everyone thought I was making some kind of ritual and was in the walls. When everyone saw me with bruises and cast they asked "Experiment gone wrong?" while they were laughing. I tried to talk but before I could they said "We knocked on the walls so you could hear us but no answer." I was furious then. Luckily Mrs. Parker showed up and asked me what was wrong. I started crying. She said " Take your time." Finally I stopped crying and said " My mom is in a coma from my dad beating her up, and my dad beat me up so hard I couldn't walk." Mrs. Parker just sat there not saying anything with her mouth wide open. SHE WAS SPEECHLESS.

Author(me)

How did you like it I had more in this chapter than the last. I might do more today but if I have school I can't update. I'm calling you 🐣(chicks)

•thanks for the giving the idea to name my fans ArianaRD7