1: Oka and Mcdonalds

Start from the beginning

Black started to encase his vision and he bailed on a jump, falling out of the bowl. He landed on his feet before collapsing. He was stressed and exhausted. He hadn't been taking care of himself.

A few guys ran up to him. One guy took Reki's hand, pinching the skin on the back of his hand. It sagged back into place slowly. The guy pressed down on one of Reki's fingernails as well, waiting for the blood to return, "this bitch is dehydrated as fuck." He concluded.

"AYO DOES ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA WATER? AND LIKE. FOOD OR SOMETHING." The guy yelled across the skate park.

Fortunately for Reki, a certain blue haired acquaintance was exploring his new neighborhood. He ran over to Reki, "Hey! What happened to him?" The guy looked up at him, "you know him?"

Langa shrugged, "kinda. We met earlier today." He pulled out a bottle of water as Reki started to open his eyes, "holy shit." He said.

Langa laughed a bit. He was used to hearing people cuss in English, not Japanese. He pulled out a bottle of water from his backpack and handed it to Reki. Reki tried to sit up but was hit with a wave of dizziness.

"Dude if I sit up I will literally pass the fuck out." Reki cursed. The stranger helped him sit up slowly, "dude when was the last time you ate something." Reki shook his head, taking a gulp of the water.

He took a minute to think, "that's a good question." Reki said. He finished the water bottle in silence, not commenting on Langa's presence for a while.

"Why are you here Langa? Do you skate?" Reki said after a while. Langa shook his head, "no I was walking around and then I saw you passed out." Reki laughed a little, "you were just walking around?"

Langa laughed a bit, "I was trying to get to know the area." Reki smiled a bit, "wanna learn to skate?"

"Me??" Langa said, looking around. Reki laughed, "yeah you who else would I be talking to?" He stood up, grabbing his board in the process.

Langa started to stand up as well, but Reki told him to stay. "Watch this!" He called. He skated towards Langa.

The blue haired boy's eyes went wide in fear. His mouth dropped in amazement as Reki ollied over him, gaining air as his smile glittered in the setting sun. Langa felt his heart skip a beat in his chest.

Reki landed on the other side of Langa with a grin. Langa turned over to look at Reki, "what was your name again?" He asked, admiration in his eyes.

"Reki. Reki Kyan. You're Langa right?" Reki asked. Langa nodded, "yeah. Do you wanna go to my house for dinner?" Langa asked.

Reki looked at him seriously, "you're for real?" Langa laughed, "yeah?" Reki stood there for a minute in thought, he noticed his shaky hands. He hadn't eaten in days. He thought of his sister's at home, who had had it as rough as he had and might be at home with his parents right now.

Reki ran his hand through his hair. He was in desperate need of a shower.

"I'll pass. I gotta get home to my sisters." Reki said. Langa looked a bit disappointed, "okay okay. Make sure to eat something."

Reki nodded a little, hopping on his board after grabbing his stuff, "thanks. Seeya"

As Reki skated up to his house he could hear his parents yelling. He took in a deep breath and went around the back to the garage and went inside from there. The house was a mess, shattered beer bottles were in the middle of the hallway and the screaming didn't cease.

He snuck around the corner and into his sister's rooms. He found his older younger sister hugging the twins. He could tell she was trying her best to comfort the crying twins without crying herself.