a demon and goddess

[Me: I can't do it anymore I have to write this I was watching the seven deadly sins and then I just had to mix the seven deadly sins with danmachi also it will be a lot easier writing this story because power scaling in the seven deadly sins is kinda of similar to danmachi to some degree ok I will shut up and let's get onto the story]

[This takes place 500 years after they defeated the demon king]

Meliodas POV

It's been over 500 years since me and the seven deadly sins defeated my father and I was somehow able to patch things up with Zeldris and the demon clan (some of the demon clan have started to become less aggressive like about 19% of demons have stopped going around and destroying everything in sight)
Zeldris has also become the new demon king

While Zeldris was able to bring Gelda ( his lover / a vampire) back and Zeldris learned to control his power enought so that he doesn't need to stay in purgatory anymore, but I got to admit that I was surprised when it turned out Estarossa wasn't my real brother, it turns put that the original Gowther manipulated all the memories of the demon and goddess race so that we all thought that Estarossa was a demon, I knew Gowther was powerful but to manipulate the memories of 2 entire races along with the demon king and supreme deity that's no easy feat, but talking.. well thinking about Gowther's I wonder how the doll Gowther is doing I haven't really heard much of him recently sure I see him from time to time but I just hope he isn't doing anything bad... nevermind he's Gowther so no need to be concerned.

To be honest I'm happy that me and the sins were able to defeat my father once and for all along with the supreme deity now we don't have to worry about those 2 ruining things but sometimes I can't help but wonder if this could have all been avoided, anyways now Ban is living with Elaine, King and Diane in the fairy king's forest while escanor is ... gone I really miss his original self but luckily he got reincarnated about 30 years ago as a human again I'm just happy that escanor is alive or his reincarnation at the least

(Mael has sunshine)

After we defeated my dad, I ended up marrying Elizabeth (she ended turning back into goddess so her life span increased) and now I have my new born son .... Bell liones he's a demon and goddess hybrid he has both my powers and Elizabeth how do I know, because 1. It's logic and 2. Because when he was born he had a demon mark with goddess eyes.

His natural eye color is red but when his demon mark activated his eyes become crimson red (or blood red) not gonna lie he reminds me of a rabbit sometimes.

I wonder if I should fight the one eyed black dragon again and finish what I started... nah he won't stand a chance even if I use physical clone I would still be too strong, oh I know if Bell decides to become an adventurer then I'll train him to beat the one eyed black dragon, sure I can kill the dragon anytime I want, but I also want to train Bell so that we can fight in some point in time, but even if he doesn't want to be an adventurer I'll still train him but not as much as if he were to become an adventurer I just hope I'm alive when he has a son.
(I'm not gonna ruin his innocence if I do Elizabeth is gonna be mad and trust me you don't want to see Elizabeth mad.... I can still feel the slap that she gave me 500 years ago)

[Timeskip is brought to you by escanor THE ONE yeeting meliodas across Britannia]

13 years later
Nobody's POV

Bell: Hey dad!
Meliodas: What is it kiddo?
Bell: I was able to activate my darkness!
Meliodas: C'mon let me see it.
Bell then started to focus his darkness so that it could come out and after a few attempts he finally got his demon mark to appear