𝚇𝚇𝙞𝙞𝙞) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Zacznij od początku

"Jja SKY-ssi let's talk to you now."

I looked at him somewhat freaked out. I gave him a small smile and nodded. I didn't know how to answer more naturally which also doesn't feel natural because my natural self is bitchy as hell.

"So what inspired you to become an idol? I heard by your teammates and your staff that you raps really good."

Yes.

"Yes thank you very much. You can say I have liked rapping since I was really small age. It started when I started writing my thoughts and frustration into some poetic words for fun. But slowly it turned out how I love rapping when I participated in talent show.

And about being an idol, it was totally unexpected. I wanted to be a soloist if you ask but thoughts of being in a group with people you'll work with always amazed me so yeah that's how my idol journey started."

I didn't realized but my every group member was looking at me with so much excitement and awe. I looked at him and motioned my head asking "what?" They all smiled and turned their face around. The fact Suga hyung gave me his smile. It was so rare of him to get happy with me so I kinda felt really good.

"Wow this is truly inspiring. A girl only 15 years old can have such dreams and thoughts. So my another question for you."

Why?

"You could've been in a girl group. Or you could've gave audition in bigger companies like SM entertainment, YG entertainment, JYP entertainment, Cube entertainment. I am sure they would've accepted you right away."

What the heck?

Who asks such questions? I looked at Ahjusshi whose face got longed by the question, expected. I then looked at my members whose smiles faded away now it's fake smile. I felt so frustrated by the man Infront of me. If I could I would've break his nose for making them upset. But I, Haneul don't want my career getting flopped even before starting. So I decided to give him the flavour of his own candy.

"Ah haha right. It is also truly coincidencial that I got as an only girl in a boy group."

"So many coincidences haha."

I heard his cocky interruption in my statement. If you ask me, Haneul how much angry you are? I would answer, I wanna snap his neck. This much angry.

"Haha yeah. And about not auditioning in bigger companies. I feel if you are talented enough despite being from a richer and reputed company, you can show the world how hardworking you are and how worth you are. Obviously some people think these bigger labels are the only labels that exists in this world which is so not true. I auditioned in Big hit and got selected. And I'm truly happy that I did because in a short period of time I got so attached to them. They are the best."

I looked at my members again who had a satisfactory smile crept on their face. Yes this is what I wanted. Then I looked at Ahjusshi who showed me thumbs up. Wow this is so cool.

I looked at interviewer who was freaking out and coughing around.

Ouch! I just hit the nerve I think. Then the director interrupted.

"Okay cut!! Let's take a break for 15 minutes."

Everyone eased up and our makeup artists started touching up our makeup which has drowned a little by sweat. Some because of weather and some because we were all shitting bricks as it's our first interview.

I was minding my own business talking to my members who were complimenting me for my brave and smart answers that's when I saw our interviewer coming towards me. I looked at him and turned fully towards him bowing.

"Hmm Sky ssi I see you are really good with words."

I don't know in what way to take this statement.

"I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you."

"You got attached so quick to your members right? How?"

Then he came closer to my ear to say something.

"By sleeping with them?"

My eyes widen with his filthy words. I know it's an overstatement but I genuinely started to see red. My chest was moving up and down as I was breathing so heavily. I couldn't control my anger and I put my right hand over the back of his head and pushed him down to the floor with all the force making everyone gasp and come towards him.

"What the fuck- this girl is so crazy oh god !! I'll make sure to ruin your so called career in this industry."

He made this worse.

"So this is how to talk to girls? I am in a group with 7 guys doesn't mean I have sex with them you bloody motherfucker. And about ruining my career, think about your one leg hanging up on grave first you old hag bitch."

The words left my mouth made everyone, even his crew members go in shock. Some of them weren't, maybe because they knew how his nature is exactly. I saw Jin Hyung running towards me and grabbing both my shoulders in concern.

"Are you okay Hani?"

I nodded my head answering honestly. To be honest, I was aware of such comments on the day one when I decided to continue in this group so I was mentally prepared.

The one of his crew members came to him who had his head down because of shame.

"What the fuck Mr. Lee how can you stoop so low? She is a 15 years old girl. Be some respectful oh god."

He apologized to the man and then looked at me and apologized as well. His apology was so insincere I can feel it but who cares I just made a hag apologize that's what really matters.

A/n:

Sorry for the late update my babies. Enjoy <33