𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

Start from the beginning

There were seats arranged and the show manager told us to stand there. My hands were shaking. Yes there were. I was trying my best not to mess up anything.

Then a man came out of no where and stood Infront of us and gave us a cocky smile. He is giving not a good vibes. Then he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at him and diverted my gaze immediately.

"Okay guys let's start the interview in 3, 2 and 1"

Director started the shooting. The interviewer started to introduce himself and about the show whatever I didn't notice because I was shitting bricks.

"So here we are with a new rookie group who is going to debut in upcoming June. Let's meet them"

Then the camera shifted to us. Oh god fuck. We have to do the introduction.

"2! 3! Bang~ TTan~ Hello we are BTS"

Did we do good? I looked at Ahjusshi who was present there with side eye. He was looking normal, phew that means it's fine.

"Wow BTS such a unique name. It's going to be fun talking to you all. Please have a seat."

Then we sat on the chair together. My heart is beating so fast right now. I can't handle this. I was trying so hard to play cool as I was succeeding not going to lie. Then interviewer started to ask questions.

"So please introduce yourself one by one everyone."

"Hello everyone This is Rap Monster, leader of BTS. I'm main rapper."

"Hello this is Jin I'm the oldest member and I'm vocalist."

"Hi this is J-hope I'm the rapper and the main dancer of the group."

"Hi I'm V I'm vocalist of this group."

"Hello this is Suga Rapper of this group"

"Hello this is Jimin I'm vocalist and dancer of this group."

"Hello my name is Jungkook, I'm Main vocalist and lead dancer of BTS."

Here comes my turn Kim Fucking Haneul don't mess up. Camera was on me. The panic started to take place but I'm Haneul I'm cool I can do this.

"Hey this is Maknae of group, SKY. I'm Main rapper and lead dancer of the group. Thank you."

Namjoon Hyung smiled at me and showed me thumbs up. I feel so proud. I felt really comfortable after my introduction despite the fact that camera still freaks me out. Whenever the camera was pointing at me I rather look here and there like a foolish. At one point J-hope hyung told me not to really freak out, it was this obvious.

The interview was going smoothly. As interviewer hasn't asked me a question and I'm so thankful for him, yet. There's questions about related to our debut, what's the concept of our group and what's our future plan.

To be honest, we still don't know what's our future plans are, at least I don't. These fuckers never tell me. I was in my own medley of thoughts that's when I heard interviewer interrupting me.