Returning back

Jungeun: How are you feeling honey?

Jungeun grabbed my hand and looked at me with a bit of a worried expression. We were now sitting on a plane on our way back home to South Korea after I was moved from England's national hospital to Loona hospital, the most prestigious and well-known hospital in South Korea right now. That meant leaving my lovely family behind but that also meant that there was a higher chance for me to now bump into Jinsoul. Jungeun knew everything about my past and about Jinsoul.

Jungeun: Jahoon?

Jahoon: Huh?

I snapped out from my own world and looked at her confused, which made her even more concerned.

Jungeun: Are you alright? Are you sick?

She placed the back of her hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I chuckled at her and took her hand and cupped them into mine. I brought it up to my lips and kissed the back of her hand.

Jahoon: I'm fine dear. Don't worry. I'm just a little worried about bumping into Jinsoul but on the other side, Korea is big, so hopefully, the chance I would bump into her is small.

Jungeun squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. She pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back to calm down my nerves. I sighed and melted into her hug.

Jungeun: I want you to remember that I'm always by your side if anything is going to happen. Not only as your wife but also as your friend. I love you.

I pulled away and brought her head closer to me, kissing her on her forehead. I then connected our foreheads together, smiling sweetly at each other.

Jahoon: And I love you too~ What should I do without you?~

Jungeun giggled at me and hit my shoulder, before shifting in her seat to get the seat belt on as we were about to land.

Jungeun: I know South Korea is our home and where we grew up the most of our lives but it still feels like I'm on a vacation in a foreign country.

Jahoon: Count me in...

We arrived at Incheon airport and drove to the home, that our parents helped provided for us. Jungeun was sitting on the couch, while I was in the kitchen to grab some water.

Jahoon: Honey, I will go out and buy some groceries for dinner since we obviously don't have anything in our fridge. Do you want to come with me?

Jungeun: I will just stay and decorate our house for a little while and maybe get some sleep. I'm really tired right now Hoonie~

Jungeun looked at me with a pout with her under lip out. She held out her arms and made grabby hands towards me with a cute little noise. I shook my head and chuckled at her reaction. She was really a tsundere. I walked over to her and stood right in front of her, making her circle her arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I cupped her face with my hands, making her look at me before planting a kiss on her forehead, nose, and lastly lips. She purred at the kiss, making me look at her with a raised eyebrow.

Jungeun: What?

Jahoon: You have spent too much time with Hyunjin. You just purred like a cat! Don't begin with the aoeng.

We stared into each other's eyes. Silence falls over us, not the awkward one but the comfortable one. Suddenly Jungeun slowly began to smirk and a playful glint in her eyes. As I realized what she was about to do, I shook my head and looked back at her with a playful glare.

Jungeun: Aoeng.

I threw my hands up in the air in defeat and sighed. Jungeun laughed at me but stopped when I pried her hands away from my waist and turned my back to her.

Jahoon: No kiss our hugs for you the rest of the week. I'm going to the mall now.

I walked over to the entrance and put my shoes on. As I was about to put my jacket on, I felt Jungeun wrapping her arms around my waist and placed her head in the crook of my neck.

Jungeun: I'm sorry baby~ Please don't be mad at me~ You know that I can't live without your hugs and kisses~ Please forgive me~

I raised an eyebrow at her and thought about her words. I then made a thinking noise, which made Jungeun tense a bit.

Jahoon: If you want me to forgive you, then try to make me do it.

Jungeun raised her head from my neck and looked at me confused. As she let the words slowly sink in, she suddenly made a realizing noise, when she understood what I was talking about. She turned me around on the spot and cupped my face before beginning to kiss my whole face over and over.

Jahoon: Stop~ Stop~

I giggled and placed my hands on her shoulder, lightly pushing her away, which wasn't any success. I then moved my hands to her waist and tickled her, which made her shriek.

Jungeun: Oh no! You didn't do that!

Jungeun began to tickled me back and I tried my best to tickle her too. We ended up rolling around on the floor fighting each other. We both stopped and laid on our backs on the floor when we were too tired to continue. We both turned our heads to look at each other and burst out laughing as soon as we got eye contact.

Jahoon: I love you.

Jungeun scooted closer and kissed my cheek.

Jungeun: I love you too~

I got up on my feet and helped Jungeun up with me. I helped her fix her clothes, as she was fixing mine. I looked at her with a small smile and moved a stray hair away from her face. I then placed a hand in the back of her head and pulled her closer, as I kissed her forehead.

Jahoon: I will be away for a little while. Just take a shower and relax, I will make dinner for us tonight.

Jungeun looked at me with doe eyes and kissed my nose before kissing my lips.

Jungeun: Thank you honey~

She helped me put on my jacket. I grabbed my keys and wallet and kissed her on the lips again before driving away to the mall.

Jahoon: Alright! What should we make tonight?

I grabbed a basket and began to stuff different kinds of random groceries into the basket. I turned around the corner and met eyes with someone I wished to never see again.

Jinsoul: Jahoon?!