🔺 Chapter 43🔻

Start from the beginning

"Same Omo? Emotional?"

"You'll think Omosé is tough until a guy messes with her her. She's scared of heart breaks"

"Aren't we all?"

Osas placed her lap over him, "Don't be scared, I definitely won't break your heart, if you break mine, its your head I'll break" she confessed and he laughed biting his lower lips. "I love you too much to do that" "You know I had a dream, and then in this dream. We had children and it seemed so real, I was happy, everyone was there"

"Was my hair grey?"

Osas laughed, "No, you were as handsome as ever, everyone had their children around them. It was so beautiful. I don't even remember how the children looked like but, we were happy and it was so great" she muttered and he smiled.

"Are you on pills?" He asked and she shook her head, "Why will you..." She trailed off finally getting his point then she shook her head, "No. Don't even think of it"  "Why don't we work on those dreams" he replied kissing her lips and she chuckled shaking her head.

"Its past five already, you have work"

He kissed her napes down to her chest and she shut her eyes, moaning in pleasure, "Oh my God, Osaze, yes" she bit her lips as his teeth's found her nipples.

Omo and Eniola knocked on Osaze's door afterwards, "Come in!" She yelled and they both walked in. "I hope it's clear to enter oh" Eniola said out loud, "Why won't it? Its morning" "Its morning, with the sound we were hearing this morning"

Osas gasped, "Jesus, was it loud?" "Na who no get hear no go hear" Omo replied and Osas chuckled. "Where is our Oga?" "Brushing his teeth in the bathroom. What do you guys want?" "Clothes, something I can wear to work"

Osas opened the drawer,  "Come look which one you for like wear" she called Omo and Eniola moved closer, "Do you have anything that can fit my bust. I have bigger bust" "Wahala for who get big bust"

Morenike sat at the table having breakfast alone when her phone rang, she quickly dragged her phone close to see if it was Nana but she hissed on realizing it wasn't her. Quite frankly, it managed to put her off breakfast.

The call dropped so she wiped her lips cleans with a towel, pushed the food away, afterwhich she leaned her head against the table in thoughts. Can she bear the loneliness for another day?

The phone rang again so she picked up, "Good morning Mrs Alakija" "Good morning Mrs Briggs, how are you this morning?" She asked, her tone laced with mockery, she has definitely found out about her misfortune and has decided to rub it on her face.

All these fake friends she keeps in the name of social class!

"I've never been better"

"All these that I am hearing that your husband has divorce you like this? Is it true?" "No, it's a fake news" "Why isn't he staying with you? I heard he's now staying with his sister"

Morenike rolled her eyes, "I wonder where you got that from" "Ah, we have eyes oh, and I also heard that all your children have left. Is everything okay? Let us know so we will intervene on your behalf" she replied, provoking a laughter from Morenike.

"Mrs Alakija remember 2010 after your husband's numerous cheating episode? Or should I remind you of it in case you have forgotten" "Why are you now bringing it up now, ki la gbe, ki le ju, ko to yen now (It hasn't gotten to that level)"

"Remember you had to stay in your mother's house for almost a year before you went back to your husband's house because you wanted a break, well newsflash Annabel, all couples need that break and in case you want to go around spreading gossips, why don't you find someone else to pick on and not me"