Chapter 3: Training with Lupa

A/N: This is a slightly mature-er chapter. It holds MY OWN opinions AND MY OWN ONLY. There is a scene in an abortion clinic that goes into detail of what she sees. If you are pro-abortion, please don't hate on this chapter. Once again, THESE ARE MY OWN OPINIONS and I have a freedom of speech. As always, remember to vote and comment!!!! Without further ado, chapter 3!

                ~ E

The days were long and hard as I trained with Sir Lupa.

I had to make a blade out of moonlight. That's hard. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I don't want to do it again, but Lupa said that I was going to have to as the new Guardians wouldn't have weapons of their own. All that junk. Oh, excuse me. "All that important information that you will need in your life because who knows what will happen. Many things could happen, such as needing a sword in five seconds because your moon sword broke, heaven forbid!" That's Lupa for you. Wanna hear some more grueling words he sends me? Yes? Okay!

"Because."

"Hold it. You're doing it wrong."

"Don't you humans know anything?"

(In Science) Me: "But why will I need to learn why the world circulates around the sun?!"

Lupa: "Because it's a bit of information that you will need to know in your short life."

Me: "That doesn't answer my question."

Lupa: "Oh, yes. I think it does."

Me: "I asked it and I get to decide the answer."

Lupa: "So tell me. Why do you need to know the sun doesn't revolve around the earth?"

Me: "I don't!"

Lupa: "Then why are you learning it?"

Me: Because you're teaching me it!"

Lupa: "Exactly! Moving on ..."

That ... I hated that conversation. It was miserable, confusing, and overall, a waste of time. Ugh! If you thought that was bad, heh, you'd like this one:

Lupa: Class -

Me: I'm the only one here.

Lupa: Class -

Me: Still the only one here.

Lupa: *Glares*

Me: *Quiets*

Lupa: We are going to learn about time travel -

Me: I can do that?! REALLY?! Teach me now!!

Lupa: *glares* No, of course not. That villager can.

Me: REALLY?

Lupa: NO! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

Me: Sarcastic?

Lupa: Sarcasm.

Me: Sarcasm?

Lupa: The use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Me: Ahhhhhhhhh. Okay?

Lupa: *Yells in fury*

Yeah, I learned sarcasm from the best. Secretly, I think Lupa is the Guardian of Sarcasm. It's true! True to the truest extent.

"Iridescent!" Lupa snapped, jolting me out of my thoughts.

"Hm?"

"Your stupidity is getting worse and worse."