chapter 1 :An Unexpected Arrival

Bitter cold weather laughs at me through the window. The sun tries to peek out from its stormy guards. Sometimes life is like the weather, unpredictable. This morning is my first day at my hopefully perfectly normal new job, a waitress at Sunnyside diner. I didn't want this job but beggars can't be choosers . I don't drive my beat up pick up truck down the block, I live right down the road from Sunnyside diner so it's better to walk and not waste gas.

As I get to Sunnyside I see a shiny metallic glow coming from within. Jogging now to the diner to see inside. I look in only to see Marge the owner, timidly talking with Maya, Finn ,and Josh. Marge looks like a pixie standing next to Finn and Josh. They all turn and look my way when I open the door. Finns piercing gaze sends shudders over my skin. Marge is the first to speak "lacey it seems you have some f..friends looking for you ." Marge walks swiftly out of the room and to to the back .

Maya looks me up and down and says "huh guess people really can change." I look down at my uniform that consists of a yellow dress and black open toe pumps. "Yup some people actually try to blend in when they're wanted for murder, maybe you should all try it and not make me look even more odd , after all you're suppose to be my friends ." "Sorry Lill ,but it's time to save the world again"

Ok so it's time to tell you that my name's not Lacey, but you've or that figured out by now. I'm a vampire, fairy, witch and Angel mix. I don't know who my parents are but I sure do want to know what the hell they were thinking when they had me. I'm wanted, wanted for the murder of Freda uccen. you see I'm suppose to be in hiding but I guess not yet, I mean seriously I've only been here for 5 weeks and the world needs my help again!!! .

Anyways back to Freda, he's this big hot shot in the movie industry. And I murdered him ,dyed my hair from blond to brown ,and moved to Utah . Why did I murder him you ask well simple ,because he was planning on reeking havoc on the nation . By havoc I mean he was going to start a war between mysticals and humans . Uh.. ya no thank you .

Me being myself couldn't let that happen especially since I took an oath to protect this world from harm yada yada yada . Dumb oath!

Now I'm at a diner in which I work at ,with a bunch of mystical ,who just showed up out of nowhere ,which are my friends also they are wanted and suppose to be in hiding like me. Maya is pixie and part werewolf, I know right, how did that happen ? Josh is a werewolf, and Finn is vampire and something I haven't quite figured out.

Back to the present .

"What! from what , I've been gone 5 weeks ,how many more until the world just dissipates .seriously what is it this time!?" They all just scratch their heads and look away sheepishly . Finally Maya speaks up "well..... funny story actually , so funny you might want to sit down ,ha ha" "Lilliath we found out who your dad is and ah he's well let's just say he has a lot of influence over the underworld"

**********

So....... how was it????? Oh ya and I'm open to suggestions .

:-)