Shot Two

Thanks for voted and commented means a lot to me...
So glad many like this

Let's get to it...

Pragya can't bear it anymore, abhi crying these days because of her treat is hurting and now too his words are making her weak, the heart that have become a stone these days started to decompose she can't bear to see his tears, and this time abhi is crying like a child crying for a mother's forgiveness pragya want to get up and leave but his hold is too tight and crying badly she can tell he won't leave her until she said she have forgiven him...
She too can't go further with punishing him, he's crying so much than she could imagine...

It's ok suniye...
He got all his breath hearing those words it's ok suniye though the words just flash in his ear, he didn't say anything next, stop crying at the same time...

Get up suniye, enough of crying..
She said trying to make him stand and console him....
But he fall on her, making both ends on the bed, the she noticed he had fell unconscious due to much crying...
She made him lay properly on the bed removing his shoes and then noticed he's burning in fever, she put wet clothes on his forehead...
She kept doing that till she feels it's gone....

I am not asking you to stop caring for him but are you falling for those his tears?
You're forgiving him again just like that because he kept on crying?
Pragya you've cried many times begging for his forgiveness even though not at fault but never he fall for those tears until you prove yourself right or he find out the truth himself....
Now you'll forgive him, he'll be loving he'll make you forget all the pains, but let troubles start and you were point as the culprit then you'll surely regret for giving him a chance!!!
Her mind mock her she looks at unconscious abhi with disgust.

**********
Abhi gain his consciousness after sometime.....

Abhi: pragya....

Pragya: am here..
She said getting on the bed with his food.....

Have your food...
She started to feed him...

Abhi: you won't leave us right?

Pragya: is not the time to talk about it, you have the food...
Abhi quitely have all the food, after all he's getting feed by her after many months.....

**********
Abhi: you won't leave right?
He asked again after he finished the food....

Pragya: why did you think I'll back up my words just like that?
Was it because you cried?
Then you're completely wrong!!!
I've cried many times begging you but that never affects you, same as yours are not affecting me now!
You know what?
Don't think I made you eat the food because I care but because you're my responsibility, once am here am still your wife but all that will come to an end next week!

Abhi: but you told me is okay right?

Pragya: yes and it was because you were disturbing the baby sleep, other than that I care less about your tears...

Abhi: means you'll still leave?
He asked busting into tears again....
The baby too start crying abhi left the room....