𝗖𝗵-𝟭𝟬: Protoplasm & Rituals

Scooby-Doo, Shaggy, and Scorcher all slid down a metal slide, and they hit the hard sandy ground. They crashed into the sand, coughed it out, and looked around. They were in some kind of dark underground location.

"What in the..." Scorcher wondered.

"Braedey?" Shaggy said quietly, but his voice sounded like a mouse squeak inside of this cavernous area.

"Rraedey?" Scooby called out also, and he looked to the right.

"Braedey?" Shaggy called again. "Where are you?" Again, there was no response.

Scorcher then smelt something strange. He walked over to the side of the rock wall, and he saw something. "Guys, you might want to look at this." He called and waved to them.

Shaggy and Scooby looked at what Scorcher was looking at, and they were beyond shocked at what they saw. It was some kind of dark ritual hidden underground inside the Spooky Island mountain, with some kind of weird vat, filled with a blue aura inside it, whilst some kind of large pincer was up above.

"Very creepy

"Very creepy." Shaggy muttered.

Shaggy, Scooby, and Scorcher look around, only to hear eerie voices, and they made sure nobody was around. Then, they moved swiftly and quickly around, heading over to the huge vat in the middle of the room. As they looked inside, they saw what might be thousands of heads inside of the vat, looking like they were jellyfish, and were floating around in a circular pattern.

"That's spooky." Scorcher muttered, then hissed to himself, realising what he said. "Talk about repetitive. Spooky Island... spooky ritual place..."

"Shaggy! Scooby!" Velma's voice suddenly echoed out, making the two look around the cavern, then back into the vat, and they were rather shocked to hear the voice was coming from the vat inside. "Shaggy!"

"Velma?" Shaggy waved a little, not sure what to say

"She might be in here with the others." Scorcher started to take a closer look in the vat. Then, he gently pulled something out, and it revealed to be Velma's head, floating about like a bobblehead. "Velma. Are you okay?"