"Nora, you said that you wished that we would of never met!?!?" Cat questioned, "Why the heck would you say that!?!?"

"Because, if we would of never met, we wouldn't of gone through all of the terrible things that we have gone through!" Nora exclaimed, almost in tears, "I'm only nine! I shouldn't have to go through all of this!"

"You're right, Nora. You shouldn't. In fact, none of us should," Taylor agreed, "But if we would of never met, all of those horrible things would of happened anyway, and the situation would have been a lot worse!"

Nora cocked her head at Taylor. "What do you mean by that?"

"Alright, let's just say that Sam, Phoebe, Cat, and I never decided to enter the Countrywide Sate Essay Contest. Do you think that would of stopped The Dark Twister and The Dark Hurricane from kidnapping Max, Phoebe, Carly, and Nevel?"

Nora thought for a moment. "I suppose not."

"And since you, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Billy, and Dr. Colosso would of been further away, do you think you would have gotten to that deserted island so fast?"

Nora shook her head. "No."

"And since it would have been just you guys, do you think that you would have been as easy to beat them as it was?"

"No, it wouldn't of been."

"And do you think that Max, Phoebe, and Carly-"

"I get your point, Taylor. Thank you for making me realize that. You guys are the greatest best friends in the world that anyone could ask for and I am the luckiest girl in the world to have you all! I shouldn't of said that. I guess that since I was so mad, it came out wrong. What I should've said that was if we would of never met, all of his wouldn't be dragged into so much drama."

"But if we we never got dragged into it, some of us could of gotten really hurt and some of our lives could of been affected in a really bad way," Miles stated, "It's better to have a bunch of people suffer a little bit than to have a small group of people severely injured."

"You know what, Miles?" A semi-tall teenage girl who had brown, wavy hair and brown eyes began, "You're right! You're really smart!"

"Aww, thanks, Tori!"

"Alright, now lets get you guys out of here before the effects of Phoebe, Max, and Carly's freeze breath wears off!" Mrs. Thunderman announced.

"Wait, Phoebe, Carly, Max, did you guys erase all of their memories?" A teenage boy who had dark skin, brown eyes, and brown hair asked.

"Sure did!" Carly replied.

"All we have to do now is erase the security footage!" Max announced.

"Alright, you guys go do that while Mom, Dad, Max, Justin, and I go fetch our wands!" A girl with black, wavy hair and brown eyes told them.

Wait a minute, why did she say Max? Max doesn't have a magic wand! Or does he? Or is there just another Max?

"Ok, Alex!" Phoebe, Carly, and Max replied.

Phoebe, Max, and Carly then dashed off into the halls in search of a security room. The girl who I now know as Alex, four other people who I did not know, who I am assuming are her parents, the other Max, and Justin, sprinted to the very end of the hallway, picked up their magic wands, then returned to my, Dice, Frankie, Henry, Gibby, Freddie, Taylor, and Cat's jail cell. About ten-to-fifteen minutes later, Phoebe, Carly, and Max came running back towards us.

"We erased all of the footage!" Phoebe announced.

"Alrighty then! Let's get the heck out of this joint!" Spencer exclaimed.

Max quickly scooped up Dr. Colosso who was still on the hard, concrete floor. "Alright, everybody hold on."

Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Freddie, Alex, her parents, Justin the other Max, the one girl with brown hair who I now know as Tori, Nona, Goomer, Sam, Cat, Dice, Mr. Preston, Ms. Hathaway, Taylor, Miles, Frankie, Louie, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Phoebe, Billy, Nora, Captain, Man, Jasper, Piper, the other people who I did not know the names of, and I walked over to Max and held onto him. He then typed a location into his wristwatch. We all slowly disappeared into tiny, light-blue molecules.

When we were finally done teleporting, I realized that we were standing in the middle of the Hathaway's and Preston's living room. Mr. Thunderman then took Dr. Colosso out of Max's hands.

"I think that Barb and I are going to take Dr. Colosso back to our hotel room now," he announced.

"Hey, I thought that you guys were getting me carrots!" Dr. Colosso whined.

"We are! We'll get them on our way back to the hotel!"

"Tori, Jade, Beck, Robbie, Andre, Piper, Jasper, Alex, Justin, Max, Jerry, Theresa, thank you so much for helping us!" Mrs. Thunnderman exclaimed, "It was such a pleasure to meet you!"

"Yeah, thank you!" The rest of us chimed in.

"You guys don't have to thank us!" Jasper told us, "We would do anything for our friends!"

"Yeah!" The rest of them agreed.

"Well, see you guys later!" Mr. Thunderman said as he and Mrs. Thunderman left them room.

"Bye!" We all replied.

"I think that it's about time to get you guys home," Captain Man stated once Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman were gone.

"Yeah," we all agreed.

"Alright, you know what to do," Max stated as he took us wristwatch off and strapped it around Sam's wrist.

I am guessing that Sam had to give the wristwatch that Max gave her back to him so he could teleport everybody to Baton Rouge and back.

"Are you guys ready?" Sam, Ms. Hathaway, and Captain Man asked Jasper, Piper, Alex, Tori, Justin, the other Max, and the other people who I am assuming are Jade, Beck, Andre, Robbie, Jerry, and Theresa.

They all looked at each other, then back at Captain Man, Sam, and Ms. Hathaway. "Yeah."

"Wait, I need to grab something real quick!" A tall teenage boy who had big, black glasses, black, curly hair, and brown eyes cried as he ran over to the Hathaway's and the Preston's purple living room couch.

He then quickly grabbed a medium-sized puppet with black, shaggy hair off of it, and ran back over to Sam, Captain Man, and Ms. Hathaway.

"Ok, now I'm ready!"

With that being said, Alex, her parents, the other Max, and Justin grabbed onto Ms. Hathaway, Jasper and Piper grabbed onto Captain Man, Tori, the boy with curly hair, the boy with dark skin, a tall, teenage boy who had gorgeous, black hair and brown eyes, and a semi-tall teenage girl who had dark-brown hair and brown eyes grabbed onto Sam. Ms. Hathaway, Captain Man, and Sam then began to type the exact locations of their destinations into their wristwatches.

"Bye!" They shouted at us as they waved and slowly disappeared into microscopic, blue molecules.

"Bye!" The rest of us shouted as we waved back at them.

A/N: Oh my gosh! I am so sorry for updating so late! It's just that I was so busy today and didn't get a chance to do it until later!

-C77